Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don't have my switch yet. But I have question about the pro controller. Is it worth...

B

Brandon James Everett Ogden

I don’t use it a ton but when Home gaming it’s amazing

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Yes I love the pro controller so much when it’s in the dock.

A

Andrew Smith

60 pound for a controller they can fuck right off.. Lol

J

Josh Richardson

Yes. I for one prefer it to holding the joycons when playing on my tv

C

Chris Tranter

100percent better then joycons found i enjoyed games more with one too. should have bought with my switch purchase

A

Aaron Lefebvre

Yes

M

Michael Eric Setzer

It's rather pricey, but for people with big bear paw hands it's well worth the investment.

C

Collier Godfrey

Depends on how big your hands are and if you like a controller feel. I personally prefer to just use the separated joycons as I’m lazy and like to put my arms wherever it’s comfortable.

C

Carlo Rosen

Must have. Especiallly when playing docked.

J

Joey Valk

The Pro Controller is so worth it. It's so damn comfortable. Probably the second most comfortable controller I've ever held.

F

Frank Hamilton

I spend most of my time handheld, but still deem the pro controller to be absolutely essential. Well worth it - even if it IS an investment.

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

I use my pro controller almost exclusively now.

A

Arin Luna

The Joycon are an amazing fit for every game out there. No joke. Some may disagree but I find the Joycon to be perfect. But I will add that my first time picking them up felt so so weird. And the comfort slowly came in over the course of the first week, and my love for them took months. But I picked up a Pro pretty early on. Joycon have a 20 hour battery life. The Pro has a 40 hour battery life. This thing rarely needs charged, it has an amazing and comfortable feel to it, the buttons are a lot bigger than they are on the Joycon (Joycon buttons have a lot more of a 3ds feel to them. Which I've had forever as well so maybe that's why I love the Joycon), so bigger buttons, the triggers feel great for only being digital rather than analog triggers. The HD rumble still feels clean and great on the Pro, the Amiibo nfc reader is in a much better spot for on the go gaming rather than the Joycon (Pro Controller reads basiycally from the Nintendo logo on the controller. Joycon reads from the right Joycon's analog stick which is most often the camera control rendering a camera pan impossible while rushing to scan an Amiibo. The sync process between systems is fast and great. And the hidden message in the analog stick is awesome haha. Overall, the Pro is indeed a wonderful addition to the controller lineup for Nintendo Switch. But if you still have doubts, why not try your luck for a while with the Joycon?

J

Joseph Perry Standish

top tier, long hours, aggressiveness ones go pro. Been getting along fine without pro on fighting games. Maybe a walmart or other store has pro on floor display to try. gamestop here, in my town, has a few.

R

Raj De Vore

JoyCons; I dont like them. I notice their range isn't that long, and if I cross my legs and the joycon is behind my leg I start to lose connectivity to the JoyCon. I never lose connection with the Pro Controller and get alot more distance. Might be something to keep in mind esp if your Switch is enclosed or in weird space (mine is in a bookcase beside my TV).

K

Kruze Dunn

Absolutely worth it. I bought 2

J

John Alexander Moreira

I prefer the 8bitdo controller.

G

Garrison Elmore

It is a must have, some games you will have to use it. But mostly I just prefer it over the joycons

D

Dan Garcia

I think i used it once so far and it was fine. I play mostly in handheld mode so kind of a waste but I'm sure ill play with my son or wife at some point so having an extra controller is a must.

N

Nik Lal

It's worth it for the quality and comfort but your hands will tell you whether it's a necessity. If you feel fatigued after playing for some time, you'll find the Pro controller more worth the investment. If you don't feel fatigued and the included Joy-Con controllers are comfortable, the Pro controller becomes a nice-to-have that you can purchase at your leisure but that you needn't prioritise over the purchase of a great game or two.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom