Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I don't actually own a nintendo switch yet, (I'll be buying one in a couple weeks),...

R

R.J. Saenz

So I don't actually own a nintendo switch yet, (I'll be buying one in a couple weeks), anyways I wanted to ask you guys something. The first game I want is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and I had heard some things. People were saying they were experiencing frame drops when playing in docked mode. Is this still the case? Or have they fixed this with updates? Will I be better off playing in portable mode only?

J

Jason James Grubb

That was fixed a long time ago

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

It’s a great experience no matter which way you play it.

T

Toby John Suzzle Kolstad

It's definitely the best Zelda game ever

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Fixed the second week

G

Guy Bellemare

Yeah everything is fine, splatoon is a great game too

G

Gilbert Melendez

R.J. Saenz how dare u betray PCMR lmao jk

R

Ryan Day

Despite the updates, the framerate drops pretty bad in Korok Forest.

J

Jermaul W

Idk its nothing i saw. And i had the game since day one

C

Christopher Stewart

Still frame drops, but nothing enough to take away from the game. If you're interested don't let yourself miss out on an awesome game over something so negligible.

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

I've only ever had that like once or twice

D

Dan Reid

Yeah, Korok Forest you get the occasional dip, nothing drastic though. It's an amazing game, I don't say that lightly, it is truly amazing. Don't let any minor criticisms put you off, just lose yourself in the world and enjoy the brilliance.

S

Sunny Gurjar

If you are the guy who checks fps n graphics instead of enjoying the game then this console is not for you. But, if you play games for fun then i do recommend switch and you will love zelda botw. This is the best game that i have played this year. Infact, this is the best game that i have played in past few years. I have a decent pc and a ps4. And i have played most of the AAA games available on those platforms. Still, no game has amazed me this much. Played more than 110 hours of zelda and yet i find new places to explore and side missions to complete. Completed 80 shrines and around 134 korok seeds. Still 40 shrines left and around 766 korok seeds left i guess.

J

James Watling

Frame rate issues and pops all the time - less so in portable mode. Not a game breaker. Fun but a little repetitive for my taste. Looking forward to Mario Odyssey.

J

John Xurpas

after finishing the story is it still ejoyable? Or better sell it to someone else. I dont own it yet. Just wondering and asking based on your opinion and experience if i may say

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

They patched it. Still drops every now and then but hardly an issue

R

Rafael DiFuria

I just started playing it today and have not had any dropped frames, or at least if there were non were noticeable.

R

Rhys Bradley

It's fixed for me now, before I updated, I was in one of the ruins and when I was fighting a lynel, it was lagging soo bad for me, then I updated, nothing bad has happened

J

Jason Lewis

Game is perfect. That's all

S

Spencer Miller

I haven't noticed any Frame drops anymore

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom