Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don't have my switch yet. But I have question about the pro controller. Is it worth...

L

Liam Scott

I don't have my switch yet. But I have question about the pro controller. Is it worth the investment? For those of you who have bought it do you find yourself using it as much as you thought? I intend to use my switch more as a handheld but it won't be used exclusively that way.

D

Diana Gunn Fields

I use it all the time

M

Marina Valentine

I use it more than my joy cons! It's a fantastic controller.

T

Tariq Khan

The joycon grips are comfortable also. I like them so much, I bought one extra. I have two docks, so I bought a joycon grip for each dock. So damned comfy. Im sure the Pro controller is comfy, but I like my grips

J

Jaime Bland

I bought it and returned it. Liked the joycons better

I

Ian Yurcisin

I have it for when my friends are over

I really don’t care for it that much. The joycons are on point

R

Roger Enyart

I probably use it 90% of the time. I don't get out much where I need my Switch for portable, but when I am traveling, I usually use the joy cons for attached and if I have a tv to connect it too, then the pro controller. Every situation is different.

B

Brian Irizarry

I use my Switch mostly in handheld mode on the go but when I do play at home, it's pro controller all the way. Definitely worth it

J

Joshua Hamilton

I only use the pro controller

J

Johnathon Mendez

It's not worth it unless you plan on playing competitively. If you want another controller though then it'd be your best first party choice since a set of joycons are $10 more. If you just want another controller and don't need an amiibo reader then you could find a great third party controller for half the price

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Best controller of all time. Yes it's well worth it

J

Jamie-Hollywood Hull

I love the joyncon in the grip i would say your better off buying a second pair with another grip then some games you can also play 4 player then

R

Ryan Eugene

I use it a lot. I think its worth the money. I just wish it had a headphone port. That's a feature I've come to expect from using my PS4.

C

Charles Oligny

I never feeled like i needed it, but it's useful for people with really big hands (Even though i have big hands and dont need it)

C

Craig Mcnair

Totally

J

Jonah Carlson

The Pro controller is lightyears better than the joycons.

A

Andrew Hoyt

Yeah

A

Ash O'Donnoubhain

I use it almost exclusively in TV mode. One of the best controllers I've ever used

D

Dominick Esposito

I bought the pro controller and haven’t used it much. I only play it when I’m having my friends play and we need more controllers. I have 2 sets of joycons and a pro controller. So that’s technically 4 players 1 getting joycon controller, other 2 get a joy con

E

Emily Estella Scott

The joycons are good for most games but some of the e-shop titles that require precise dpad movements work better with a pro controller. For the most part though the joycons are perfectly good and the grip is actually really comfortable.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom