Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have some questions for everyone. So recently, I've been seeing comments...

J

Jacob Large

I have some questions for everyone. So recently, I've been seeing comments downplaying the switches portability. One is saying that they could use a laptop to do the same thing and another is saying that they don't need to game outside the house. Some have even considered it as a loser's thing to do. My questions are why is it that the argument about laptops is only being used this generation and how are you a loser/manchild if you use the switch outside? It's no diffrent then using a phone to game.

C

Cory Steppe

My job loves my switch during brake. Right now me and my supervisors are heavily in a monopoly game. And a laptop would feel awkward to hover around and moving around. With the switch we just put it where we all can see and we all just use a controller.

J

Jenny Goertzen

People just jealous they don’t have a Switch tet

L

Lewis Holloway

I use my in portable most of the time even in the house

A

Andrew Knapp

You arent a loser for using a switch portable. Those people are idiots.

R

Raymond Ortiz

Theres nonething wrong with taking your switch outside, If your bored and have time to kill just do it

J

Joshua Tripp

It makes road trips fly by
4 hour drive? That's four hours of korok seed searching

T

Thadeu Avancini

Haters gonna hate

Granted, I rarely use NSW outdoors, but I live in Brazil and had my 3DS stole... twice (gave up after that) but when I have to go to the airport and get long flights the Switch SHINES! It's a wonderful system

D

Dale Miller

Got my switch at launch and it still hasn't seen the dock. LOVE the portability of it. Some people just have to belittle anything they aren't a part of. F em and game on.

S

Shavawn Crowe

I love the portability be part of it

L

Liam Langille

Listen, if anyone's a loser, it's me. I often have both my Switch and DS out at the same time, going between them every few minutes

J

Jon Krazyace Pope

Judgemental people usually live boring lives. I play my switch everyday on breaks. Who cares if someone thinks it’s manchild of me! Do what you love

E

Elor Molinyawe

10min break?
play switch!
#timeisgold

J

Jon Krazyace Pope

But to respond to the laptop part. If someone can carry a laptop everywhere and play games comfortably...more power to them. I am not one of those guys

C

Coralis Artigas

Handheld and table top mode are my go to way of playing my switch.

I have a stand that can hold the switch up when I feel like playing tabletop with my pro controller

And when I’m on the go, I carry a power bank with me to charge my switch as I play if its needed
I think what a lot of people don’t realize yet, Is that portability is becoming more and more useful to the average gamer as many people have really busy lives especially in Japan and having something to just pick up and go play is super convenient
Nintendo is smart

C

Collier Godfrey

Since when did anyone give a s*** what anyone else thinks? At least in college, literally nobody cares. Only people who might is if you’re playing it on your break at work.

B

Bailey Caine

Time how long it takes to boot a switch game and how long it takes to boot up a laptop game. The switch's speed helps with its portability quite a bit.

L

Luis Javier Gutierrez

I prefer playing in docked mode, yet I've had to use it in portable mode a ton more than I expected and it's amazing to be able to do that. In fact, the Switch has been a gift to all of us affected by hurricane Maria while the power has been out.

N

Nick Craven

I don't think it's for "losers." It's just something I personally don't do. The only time I've used the Switch as portable was when I wanted to play Mario Odyssey when my wife was watching something on the tv the Switch runs off of.

M

Matt Vuicich

I am 35 years old and I use it in the waiting room at drs offices

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom