Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don't have my switch yet. But I have question about the pro controller. Is it worth...

J

Joel Ressler

I almost always play my Switch in TV mode except for some e-shop games that use touch screen controls. For me (and I would think for most people) the joycon sticks and buttons are too small to be comfortable for long gaming sessions. I feel like I don't have as good control when playing Splatoon with the joy-cons.

S

Seth Johnston

I never use joycons unless I have to. I love the pro and since I'm a very casual gamer, I really only have to charge my pro controllers about once every 3 weeks

M

Michael Fritz

The Joy Cons are honestly great enough on their own. I personally don't have a use for a pro controller but I've tried them out and they're good. I just think the Joy Cons are good enough.

E

Eric Anthony

It’s definitely worth it. I bought it day one with my switch. It’s way better than using the joycon grip.

G

Graeme Ross

Hells yes, I love it in all modes but especially whilst on TV. It’s better than my PS4 controllers and on par with my favourite: my Xbox One Controller

V

Victor Talbot

its a no brainer to me. The joycons arent bad, its just that the pro controller is simply amazing

S

Seth Johnston

Joycons on the grip is acceptable, but using them individually isn't comfortable to me. I think I'm in the minority on that one though

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I love my pro controller, and recommend it. That said, if money is tight, the joycons in the grip are alot more comfortable than they look.

B

B.J. Brooks

For me, the pro controller just feels better. It has an insane battery life so I usually only use the joy cons about once a month while the pro is charging.

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

Its worth it and the battery even last long.

B

Brett Weber

I love my pro controller

G

Gabe O'Mallin

I usually use it undocked so if you want a controller for when you have it in TV mode (which is rare for me) I use the wired pro controller. It half the price.

B

Basil Miranda

It's essential

J

Justin Basso

I exclusively use the pro controller

R

Raj De Vore

Totally worth it. Has Amiibo scanner and rumble on the controller. Best controller ever

D

Dustin Schmitt

I got the wired LoZ pro controller and it is fine.

Z

Zane Pye

Yes I do but there is nothing wrong with just using the grip with the joy-con

B

Bianca Maistre

It says on the box it lasts 40 hours! so far I can say that's true...

C

Cory Jackson

It is a must buy. It's a better controller than the duel shock 4. I use it all the time. The quality is top notch and the battery life is ridiculous long.

E

Erocz K Can

Hell yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom