Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don't have my switch yet. But I have question about the pro controller. Is it worth...

B

Brandon Hu

i leaved it charged along with my switch in dock when not using it, so no issues so far

T

Taylor Parden

Absolutely love it. Totally worth it without a doubt even when money was tight for me...I would rather have that controller than an extra game because it makes playing the games you already have that much better. I also use mine with my pc via Bluetooth and it's hands-down the best controller I've ever used for rocket league and other pc games.

J

Jacob Stafford

If you're going to play games on the TV then yes.

H

Holly Elizabeth X Hartley

I have used my switch like once on my tv with the joycon controller.... not a big fan. I love playing handheld.

M

Matt MacDonald

It's 100% worth it. Don't listen to anyone who says it's not because it's a sick controller. I bought it day 1 and I do mix it up a little bit with the joycon (great too) but if your a serious gamer and if you plan on playing on your TV a lot get the pro controller.

J

Jonathan DeSira

Great controller but there are cheaper options out there, if you have a xbox one or ps4 controller, you can use adapters to play those on the switch.

J

Justin Rachels

When I play at home it's in my hands

L

LaKoste Williams

The pro is great especially for NBA 2K 18

D

David Culp

The Pro controller is an amazing controller and well worth the price. It is durable, fits comfortably in your hands, the buttons are great. I highly recommend it.

B

Brian Jolley

My wife an I bring our pro controllers on the go lol

R

Rich Greco

I got mine yesterday. Loved playing with it the first time and I know for future games too it’ll totally be worth the investment.

It really feels solid and the sticks are smooth as butter. I wish I could use it on my Wii U for Mario Maker

R

Rob Emanuel

I rave about the pro controller every time I use it. It is so natural, it's a joy.

R

Rob Emanuel

I love it so much in fact, I take my Switch around in the PDP backpack just so I can have the pro controller too.

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

It’s the best controller on the market imo, worth it!

M

Michael Groeneweg

I bought a pro-controller with the system, and it's the only thing I use - unless you've got a game that has to use joycons. ie 1-2 Switch. I bought a 2nd pro-controller when splatoon came out. highly recommended.

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

I don’t like the dpad, it’s horribly inaccurate.

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

I use more then the joy cons especially when I travel! Saves battery life to connect to the pro controller rather then keep the joy cons attached to the console.

J

Joey Cristina

It's a must-have purchase imho

A

Andrew Carter

It’s a very good controller, I play portable most of the time but take the pro with me and use the pro with the switch on its kickstand.
You can get by without it but it’s worth the investment

K

Keith Johnathan

I was iffy at first but it’s a great addition

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom