Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just a reminder, if these 3rd party games DOOM, L.A Noir, and Skyrim don't sell well,...

B

Bianca Maistre

3rd party? they're AAA games!!

G

Gabriel Villar del Saz

They need to make original games and quit with all the remakes.

F

Frank Ayers

I've never played Skyrim, and would happily play LA Noire again after all these years. The others like Doom, I'd rather play on the PS4. Still I should grab a decent fps, haven't played a good portable one since Killzone

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Absolutely getting Skyrim, doom is just to compromised to get on the switch though, especially for anyone who had it on ps4/xb1.

J

Jamie Gosson

I’m getting doom and Skyrim

C

Chris Miller

I just picked up Doom for $10 for the ps4, so it's kinda hard to pay full price when you can find these games for a fraction of the cost

D

Dustin Phipps

Here's my problem... If Nintendo is trying to market themselves as different (like by embracing the portable world and not really stepping up to PS4 with graphics) then you need to find third party developers that will adapt.

If I'm a PS4/PC/xbone owner then I'm not gonna buy a poorly ported game.

Nintendo needs more developers to be like atlus, and make games for them exclusively

M

Matt Parent

I might get LA Noire because I never played it, but I'm only interested in supporting new releases on the Switch, I will not support Todd Howard's rerelease addiction

H

Hamid Saeed Mirza

dont give up on the nintendo switch !!!! nooo

H

Hamid Saeed Mirza

la noire and sky rim have doom on xbox one but ait till prices drop and im gettin all three nintendo needs patience !!! and wait

J

Jamie Gosson

I want fallout 3 on Switch

J

Jarod Peterson

do you know if we can use the motion controllers for skyrim like swinging a sword?

G

Garrison Elmore

Must....have...ALL...

L

Logan Deij

,agree

M

Mark Gande

As much as I love my Switch, I won’t be buying any of these, not because I refuse to support them just no point in me rebuying what I already own

J

James Hassinger

I'll buy skyrim for Switch if it works in portable mode

J

João Pedro Lang

I'm gonna buy all three.

J

Joey Barrentine

La noir is a must for me. I loved it originally

I

Isimi Kehinde

People don't realise that developers are always testing one way or another on these systems.
When they put a game out and it doesn't make profit (or desired profit), development for the next iteration won't happen.
It's why I tell people to buy these games because it tells the developers that their work is valued,that they make money.
Why would they make games for a platform or continue franchises if it's selling poorly?
People need to understand that making games is always a testing ground and when publishers don't get a certain result,they pull the plug.

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

I'm getting skyrim and LA noir for sure. Doom isn't on my radar at the moment as I don't have the time to play that kind of game with my current work hours

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom