Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just a reminder, if these 3rd party games DOOM, L.A Noir, and Skyrim don't sell well,...

M

Miguel Ruiz

L.A. Noire and Skyrim are basically brand-new to me!... Never owned them last Gen.

L

Lanie Sjödin

Well I’ve bought two out of the three already, I may pick up LA noire so I’m helping but I really don’t think there’s reason to worry, I think they’ll do well

A

Abram Lozano

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

Another thing, if your unsure, it may help if they make some Wishlist numbers.

E

Eric Nowak

Got Doom and LA Noire. Picking up Skyrim this week. I don't mind buying them again since I enjoyed all 3 when they first came out.

A

Arjay Jerome

This is why I am buying every one of these that comes out even though they’re coming out so quickly it’ll probably be a while before they get played. That and I genuinely want to play ALL the things!

D

David Rees Jenkins

I prefer ordered doom which I did want. Also ordered skyrum and never played it. And will buy la noir as soon as I work out a reshuffle on my 128gb sdcard card which is almost full. 40 games so far. I'm buying 3rd party stuff for same reason you are. More for the great games we might miss out on if we don't suck up the water testing ports. Gunna buy both resis aswell. They ain't expensive. And I never finished the 2nd one.

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

My physical copy of VBlank's brilliant comedy just arrived.

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

Viking has a Detective thing being released on the 21st too. Looks interesting, more sim like.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Just got la nour and Skyrim comes from Amazon tomorrow

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Will pick up Doom eventually ..so many games this month..my next one after Skyrim is marvel 2 Lego..and going to try rocket league , I heard it's really good . I never played rocket league before

D

David Rees Jenkins

Ping pong trick shot is my favourite under 5 quid game. JYDGE is really good. I want to try the new top down shooter. Where u slow down time with each shot n pulls off wicked takedowns. Got my eye on rime and wish they'd let you preorder every game. I want to buy batman telltale series. Played 1st part on PC and liked the alot

D

David Rees Jenkins

Doom is defo worth a getting looks really good. I've not played much. I'm stuck at the 1 place it lands you. Milled everything but can't get blue key to open gate to not bit. Great looking game though have a great screenshot of the planet u land on after doing sort of intro bit

D

Domenick Suppa

Ive never played LA so I plan to buy it for sure, and I may pick up Skyrim depending on how well it plays because Ive never actually finished the game

S

Scottie Cousino

Getting la noir I loved it before beat it but wanna try out the new features. Have doom. Don't really like skyrim.

K

Kevin Rice Holmes

Think I’m gonna sell some games and get doom and Skyrim on switch

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

I still remember the Doom on PC in the 90s that made me motion sick.

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

Is Doom multiplayer. Usually I tend to prefer first Person shooting either Deues Ex or Multiplayer.

N

Nathan El Argentino

TBH I'm getting all 3 hahaha

C

Craig Hogarth

Haven’t got la noire yet, went out and got the others

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom