Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just a reminder, if these 3rd party games DOOM, L.A Noir, and Skyrim don't sell well,...

J

Jay S Brindle

I definitely want doom and Skyrim even tho I never got them for my pc, the other maybe when it’s cheaper ?

M

Mario Diaz

I played all 3 so not gonna buy em maybe skyrim when it dips in price

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

A

Alan Gawczynski

What people need to realize is that as time goes on, you will see less support from 3rd party, end of story. That's mainly because of the game engines the switch supports, and the one's developers are starting to use differ drastically.

A

Asad Feral

I plan on buying two of the three at least!

J

Jonathan Bischoff

I hope the Switch version of Doom let's me use the JoyCons motion sensors to point and aim and not just resort to my right analog stick.

I honestly like to use the motion controls better for FPS, it makes aiming alot more faster, fluid, and more accurate. It also give you and incentive to get the Switch version!

J

Joe Bone

I am getting Doom cause i collect doom stuff. and i love my switch

J

Jay Bazely

Gonna buy Doom and Skyrim, maybe LA Noire at sometime later.

K

Kyle A. Johnson

You shouldn’t buy games just to blindly support third party. It’s the publishers job to get your interest not your job to be interested as a means of begging

M

Miguel Nero

I'm going to buy L.A noire

E

Eric Brady

I purchased Doom and Skyrim, I will probably get LA Noire too but I am really looking forward to Resident Evil Revelations and it's sequel.

M

Matthew Moreno

They’re selling several-year-old games on hardware that can barely run them and then would blame us if they underperform.
As great as those games are, I wish they’d realize multimillion dollar AAA titles aren’t the [only] way to go on the Switch. Look at the sales of Sonic Mania, Shovel Knight, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, across every platform. I hope to see more games of that nature supporting the Switch.

C

Craig Hogarth

Getting Skyrim doom and Wolfenstein when that drops.....all on the go...awesome

N

Nolan Curren

Picking up doom Friday then resident evil next.

D

Darick Stuart

I plan on getting all 3 eventually. Skyrim first tho... I have always wanted to play Skyrim while at work.

J

Jeremy Milam

I'll own all 3!!! Yay!

R

Robin Flowers

Getting Doom and Skyrim

M

Mike Rivers

Skyrim for me maybe doom also

J

Joseph Krah

Skyrim for me didn't really like DOOM on pc

J

Jonathan Allberg

I'm getting Skyrim because it's essentially BotW on steroids.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom