Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just a reminder, if these 3rd party games DOOM, L.A Noir, and Skyrim don't sell well,...

K

Kyler Ferry

Plan to get all 3 lol starting with Skyrim most likely

M

Muhd Khalis

I might go for skyrim

B

Brandi Carpenter

i'm getting skyrim when i have the money too..play it on pc and love it...playing on the go gonna be so fun :)

B

Brian Voelpel

I spent my whole gaming budget for the year. You're just gonna have to buy an extra copy of skyrim for me. For the good of switch's 3rd party support, of course.

R

Ryan Dale

I already have the original Skyrim as well as the Special Edition on PC, but I do want the Switch version so I can play a new character without mixing save files... and anywhere! I'm broke after getting Mario Odyssey though, so it will have to wait, might even get it used on ebay in a few months since I already have it on PC and plenty of other Switch games to keep me busy.

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

I get what your saying, but they aren't dragging hard hitters to test the market, Ubisoft included who brought us a Rabbids game which is code for "No AC, FU!"
Capcom uses USF2 rather than USF4, granted I have it, and like it despite the odd vocal changes.
Square had some better offers from DQ11 to Octopath. Course if local supply is what it is, like I am Setsuna, many will be getting English capable JP imports for them.
Disgae 5 Complete was an inspired starter.

3rd Parties kind of slack on promoting, especially on release date.

D

David Ly

I've never played LA Noir so this will be a legit new one for me :)

T

Trey Crawford

I never played Doom so this will be new to me aswell

D

David Rees Jenkins

I preordered DOOM. Would play la.noire. never played skyrim. But I been doing that with all these titles. Bought NBA2K18 and I only know 1 player and that's Micheal Jordan lol

L

Luke Lovelock

I own everything digital. I think i will buy doom physical. I feel i want to support but would feel better getting something in return when im bored of it.

L

Luke Lovelock

I just had it in my hand at the store. I couldnt do it. 79.99 cdn for doom is just too much. Ill be wulverblade and golfstory instead i think today.

L

Lern A Leśon

If this works in theory should we expect all third party development migrate but it's nit happening , it's not

J

James Hassinger

I'm afraid I already preordered skyrim vr for PSVR. I already have doom for pc and don't want la noire.

C

Chouaib Mazouzi

Got DOOM and preordered L.A. Noire! Neither of which i've played before

J

Jason Primw

I bought Doom and Skyrim even though I have them on PC, great games and more importantly, great ports that need to be supported!

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

Have Noir pending on Amazon.

C

Chris Caylor

I just got DOOM. ^-^

M

Maurice Hendricks

Only problem I have is they are charging $60 for games that are $19.99. We should not have to pay $40 more just because we are able to play them "on the go"

J

John Asuncion Hernandez

Getting Doom and Skyrim, but Skyrim first, love that game.

C

Chijioke Uche

Not true, because you don't decide for those that love AAA games on the Switch. But the truth still remains that porting old titles, especially an old console generation, to me, it's a bad move on the switch. Porting games from ps4/Xbox one with a slightly reduced graphics makes a whole lot of sense, DOOM is a perfect example!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom