Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just a reminder, if these 3rd party games DOOM, L.A Noir, and Skyrim don't sell well,...

A

Andrew Schultz

I have zero desire to play la noire or doom or anything similar. Maybe skyrim but doubtful

J

Joel Wooldridge

Doom should be £20. 22.99 at a push.

Z

Zerø Kaøs

I want third parties on Switch, but i'm not spending $60 on games if I don't want them.

J

Jermaul W

Well im gettong all 3. Got skyrim preorder and will get the other 2 next month.

A

Angel Sepulveda

Im buying all 3

D

David Harrell

Skyrim's graphics could look like stick figures and I'd still play it since I never had a chance to on the older systems + portability

D

Dustin Schmitt

I am buying 2 of the 3 L.A. Noir dont interest me. now if they would have put GTA 4 with all DLC on there I would buy that. or the first 3 3d GTA's 3 vice and san an. maybe upres them a bit. I would so buy that.

S

Scottie Cousino

I feel like the portability factor wins people over.

F

Fernando Martinez

Definitely support 3rd parties. Ready for skyrim and doom. And I've been dying to play wolfenstein 2, but I'm willing to wait until the switch version next year

W

Warren Whillock

not down grading to 30fps and no modding for those games. Also skyrim seems to be the special edition which was a shitty graphical upgrade rather than fixing many of the bugs and problems that have been in the game since release.

R

Rahsaan T Griffin

You'd be insane to think that these 3 big games won't sell well

W

William Velázquez

I will buy Doom

N

Nick Navarra

They should have brought new games then

Y

Yeo Wee Teck

I will buy LA Noire and Skyrim

S

Stephen White

Sorry. I’m not purchasing a game I already own again just for the sake of “not loosing third party support.”

I

Ichiro Yoshida

Why i dont buy them its cause i have em on pc

G

Gregory Brown

Buying Skyrim and Doom. Wanted LA Noire but the requirement to download put me off. Supporting third-party plenty myself, got 22 games and most are third-party including FIFA and Mario Vs Rabbids

C

Chris Schoeneweis

But I already own them... Have beaten them... They are old games, I already put like 200 hours into Skyrim alone. Now if they ported Morrowind.... They are all great games. I'm just not buying them again.

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Will be my first time playing this Doom. I am sure a lot of people are in the same boat on wanting to play and support Nintendo consoles, so it should do well, plus it will be portable!

J

Jack Barrera

I haven't played any of them so I am interested in these games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom