Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just a reminder, if these 3rd party games DOOM, L.A Noir, and Skyrim don't sell well,...

M

Mike Aiello

Why would LA Noire be a test game though. You would think GTA would be the one to test the market

T

Tony Billingsley

You would think a concurrent release instead of a rerelease would be the best way to test the market.

M

Michael Ingham

They are all great games

J

James Eleazar

Waiting for skyrim

J

James Eleazar

And a harder mario game

I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

Re-release are easier and cheaper to develop, and with the failure of Nintendo pervious console and I don't see a problem with some developers and publishers hesitant to release games on the system. I am sorry to say this but we have to buy most of these games(yes even if you have played them before) we complain about AAA games but forget they need to sell to make a profit to develop more. We forget that the ps4 and xbone first was filled with ports and remasters,still is(LA noise, resident evil are still coming and skyrim just recently) if we want current releases and exclusive releases we need to swallow the pill.

F

Felipe Alejandro Garcia

I am getting skyrim and L a noire

A

Alli Whitehouse

Am all over all three

L

Luke Fontana

Problem for me Is I'm a PC gamer first then Nintendo. Don't do Xbox or PS, I like Nintendo's software better (usually same software on pc as other platforms). I've already played the I would love to support them but I shant.

R

Romeo Zacarias

I'm also getting doom and skyrim.

K

Kevin Rice Holmes

i'm getting skyrim

D

Danny Sinfield

Buying all three of them.

J

Jonathan Patimo

buying all 3, I work to buy games but can’t play them because I have work

M

Matthew Solomon

This is definitely something of a test for Switch. The sales of these games will be monitored by their publishers and other publishers. I’m not saying folks should buy games that they’re not interested in, but I hope these games do well on Switch, so that these publishers and others will release more content for the system. LA Noire and Doom I’ll be be double dipping for. Skyrim will be a triple dip for me. Also looking forward to the Resident Evil: Revelations collection. That’ll be another double dip for me as I have 1 on 3ds and 2 on PS4.

J

Joseph Santiago

Never played Doom or Skyrim and I would definitely give them a shit if it means helping out the switch. Let's go boiz!!!!

J

John Robbins

I am going for doom myself. Although skyrim looks cool but i want to but resident evil

B

Bucky Flores

I’m getting all three

R

Ryan K Payne

I’m so used to seeing discussions in video game groups being vial and despicable. This thread is a breath of fresh air. Love it!

B

Bucky Flores

I’m so excited that I’m going to be able to play these games on the go.

D

Davis Green

I plan on getting wolfenstien 2

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom