Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi Everyone, I'm looking into buying the Nintendo switch and wanted to see if everyone...

• Thread starter Michael Georgiou
  • Start date
M

Mark Anthony Williams

Best thing I got. I have a ps4 and when I want last of us or PlayStation exclusives I will play it sometimes but need the switch too because I love Mario and Zelda and grew up on Nintendo. If I had to choose I would choose switch and get a PS4 later

J

Jim Clarida

LOVE IT! It's a perfect hybrid system, it can be both your home console AND your handheld!

K

Karl Kaytor

its hard to choose between the two... but remember to get the ps4 Pro, if you choose the ps4. Even if yo don't care about the graphics, the improved space by itself is great. If you get a Switch, then try to find a good screen cover.

R

Rick Karrer

It really depends on the games you want to play. I have no desire to play any PS4 games, and the hybrid nature of the Switch makes it my all time favorite game system (and I've been at it since the 80’s)

O

Orion Sandoval

I sold my PS4 after not touching it for a month and a half after getting the switch

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

You might want o get Nintendo Switch. You know what? wait for Black Friday deals and see if you can snag one at a reduce price.

M

Michael Georgiou

Playing Nintendo Switch and I am loving. Mario kart is amazing and I cannot wait to play FIFA 18 later on.

C

Chris Killebrew

PCMR 4 Life! NS has a lot fewer games than does the PS4’s library. Plus the PS4’s are more superior and that’s not an opinion, that’s a fact. The NS can mostly output to 720p or 900p. Depending on which PS4 you go with, you have options for 1080p and 4K.

A

Aki PL

Very happy!!!

M

Michael Stanisiere

Switch

W

Wally Boyko

I have been loving my Switch. You may be asking a pretty biased community though, haha.

A

Adam Kenneth

Buy both. Having the PS4 and the Switch and switching up between the two is a god send. I feel like I'm never going to miss out on any game now.

Not an MMO gamer, so PC gaming doesn't interest me, and Xbox don't make good exclusives anymore, so, yeah.

W

Will Edwards

Nintendo switch is an amazing system. You will love it. It is worth every penny!!!!

J

Justin Wayne Richards

Honestly, it depends on what games you like. I love some of the PS exclusive games, but grew up with Mario and Zelda. Which are by far, amazing games for the switch.

O

Olive Hopkins

Very happy with my purchase

C

Catherine Galusha Ayling

Well as an owner of the Switch, Xbox, and PS4 Id ask what type of gaming you prefer. Nintendo is more for a group and family fun type of gamer while PS4 is more solo and online. I love all of my consoles for different reasons.

M

Madeline Morgan

Very very happy since the same game can be played on the go as well as the tv

A

Alejandro Rodríguez

Pretty satisfied . For example, today I waited to see my doctor for 3 hrs and Mario odyssey came to the rescue.

D

Dan Girdler

Both

D

Darick Stuart

Get a Switch! I have a PS4 Pro that I haven't touched in 6 weeks.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom