Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi Everyone, I'm looking into buying the Nintendo switch and wanted to see if everyone...

• Thread starter Michael Georgiou
  • Start date
M

Michael Georgiou

Hi Everyone, I'm looking into buying the Nintendo switch and wanted to see if everyone is happy with their purchase. It's between the NS or PS4. Thanks

J

Jason James Grubb

Your considering a console that has been outselling the ps4 since its release but honestly there both good for different reasons. Switch has no real media support for example but then the ps4 isn't portable.

D

Daisy Maher

Get switch then buy a second hand ps4.

L

Levis Savoie

Take what you think you won't regret and you will play for hours.other opinions won't matter.

A

Andrew Koloshinsky

All depends on your preferences. Switch has Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and a TON of indies. Playstation has Uncharted, Horizon Zero Dawn, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Infamous etc.

If you prefer first party Nintendo games you wont be disappointed with Switch. If you prefer Sony forst party and more 3rd party games rhrn go ps4

M

Marc Re Percussion

Depends if you live life on the go and want a console to play anywhere or you want a dedicated full home console experience I own both and can honestly say it comes down to the games you want to play by exclusives or how n where you want to play

H

Holly Elizabeth X Hartley

Nintendo switch. My ps4 just sits in the corner now. It has more games but i prefer the switch. The games are more fulfilling and half the games arent boxed up into dlc.

C

Chris Wilkinson

I have both but tbh i play on ps4 more. My switch tends to be my chill in bed device

C

Craig Hardie

I have Xbox One, PS4 and Switch. The Switch definitely gets used the most.

C

Carl Trenholme

Both good. Ps4 has cheaper/more games because it is older. Switch is good if you wanna watch tv with a partner while you play casually. And for me the exclusive titles on the ps4 are more my taste, but that’s a personal thing, some prefer the likes of Mario

J

Joshua Tripp

I'm personally biased
I love my switch
Nothing about it minus some problems with early models has really been at all dream destroying
I'd buy it again if I had to

I

Ian Yurcisin

I have a PS4 with 204 physical games

And a switch.

This is impossible for me to answer.
Get both?

M

Michael Georgiou

Thanks guys .... Iv always owned a PlayStation and have only played FIFA as I'm not a big games man. However I have a 6 year old daughter who loves the character of Mario and Luigi. Is the NS ok for a 6 year old to play?

M

Mel Jayne Jeynes

I love my switch, I play it more than I do the ps4, my 2 year old loves sitting next me and watching me play mario kart lol

P

Patricia Doménech Pons

Switch mejor consola q probé en la vida, pero es depende del tipo de juegos que busques , pero ahora el switch ya no es tan infantil , tiene juegazos como doom etc y que mejor que tenerlo portatil y en la tv

T

Tommy Anthony Williams

Seriously mate, you're missing out on a truly great console

T

Tabi Milewski

I have both, the Switch is amazing

C

Chijioke Uche

As a Nintendo fan, buy a switch, as a gamer that loves shooters RPGs, Fighting, Sports and all stuff, with better graphics fidelity, get the ps4.
The switch makes sense cos it's hybrid, aside that, nothing more

A

Alfred Gutierrez

It's a matter of Nintendo games vs PlayStation games. PlayStation has great single-player games with emphasis on story and also are more strongly supported by third-party developers. Nintendo's games are still amazing, but aren't the most story-driven, but if you like couch multiplayer games more than online multiplayer, I would choose the switch. I'll play nintendo systems at home with my roommate, but lately I've been playing more Xbox (which would be closer to PlayStation) because I have friends who play online more

M

Myer Brown

Just got my switch and I love it. Although I wish they could put some kind of security on it. Beyond that it's all good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom