Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi Everyone, I'm looking into buying the Nintendo switch and wanted to see if everyone...

• Thread starter Michael Georgiou
  • Start date
A

Anthony Richarme

Switch is definitely worth picking up !!!

R

Richard Marbles Goddard

I love my Switch

J

Jason Chud Grinder Hagan

even though I currently have Doom and Wolfenstein2 on PS4, I'm REALLY looking forward to playing them both all over again on the Switch....

B

Brandon Kadlec

Ps5

T

Tommy Sisk

Its Realy nice ..but I'm about to sell mine.

R

Ronald Elsner

Get it

D

Daniel Garcia

Having all the consoles, I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Not one day do I regret purchasing my Switch, even paying more than 300 USD because I was on a business trip when it launched.

M

Monica Nielsen

I love my Switch and am very happy with it!

J

John DeFabio

I had both an Xbox One and PS4... And dumped them both for the Switch and a 3DS XL. Been in gaming heaven ever since.

K

Kevin Lenza

I enjoy the Switch more than I thought. The few games out so far are great. I also own a PS4. I have had it for years and it also has a great library of games. If you are looking towards the future go with the Nintendo. If you want to play a lot of games right away go PS.

M

Mark Andrew Picarelli

NS, nuff said!!

R

Rob Metzger

Buy a switch and look for a PS4 used as people upgrade to the pro because they want 4k output.

G

Graeme Ross

I have all three of the main consoles and split my time between them all, great games, services etc from all camps.

It’s been great to play a Mario adventure game again, and Zelda is amazing.

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

It really comes down to the types of games you enjoy playing. Switch is great for colorful single player experiences (with a few multiplayer here and there) . Ps4 excells in online multiplayer as well as a free games per month program. Ps4 also has good single player games.

D

Danno Gutierrez

i love the switch. since i got it, i haven't played my ps4 much lol. it really depends on what games you want to play. If you want the Call of Duties and Battlefields, etc, the switch so far isn't getting those, but it is showing promise with doom and wolfenstein 2. otherwise, if you like mario, zelda, splatoon, and great indie games, the switch won't let you down

J

Jorge Luis Castilla Jr

Very happy with Switch.

E

Eion Ramone Cooper

same i have both the switch nd ps4

L

Luke Mcfarlane

great console, nintendo has some great games and it’s lineup is getting better and better

N

Noam Fadida

I've never been happier with a console before

J

John DeFabio

When I got my Xbox One I was all geeked up to play it. Got it hooked up and turned it on and there was huge update took about 45 min to download and 30 min to install the update. Great now I'm ready to play, then pops up an update for the controller.... never heard of that before, that only took a few minutes.... now I'm ready to play, pop in the game (quantum break) and there is a 75 GIG update!!!! So needless to say I didn't even get to play anything the first day I got it.

The Switch.... Got it home popped in Zelda and was playing within minutes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom