Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi Everyone, I'm looking into buying the Nintendo switch and wanted to see if everyone...

• Thread starter Michael Georgiou
  • Start date
M

Marc Marta

I have both. I would go with the PS4 if you can only
Choose one right now. The library just isn’t big enough for it to the only console you have at the moment. No games like destiny, madden, the show, COD, horizon, and much more. It’s just the better console at the moment if you game a lot.

J

Jesse Whitehead

I don't have a ps4 but I am very happy with the switch. Now my gf can't complain about me monopolizing the living room

D

Derek Strickland

Depends on what games you want to play. If you're into deep, long-winded games, go with the PlayStation 4. This Black Friday will see the PS4 drop to $199, probably with games. JC Penney will have one for $199.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I got a PS4 on Prime day and it stole my attention away from my Switch for about 2 or 3 weeks. Now I'm back playing my Switch probably about 75-80% of my game time.

The Switch's gyro controls, great game library, and ease of taking games from tv to handheld is just better. I mean seriously, I know I can get Skyrim on my PS4 for like $20 but I'm going to lay $60 for the Switch version because because I enjoy my Switch overy PS4 that much.

So imo if you have to choose, get the Switch. But I also value fin and innovation over graphoca and power, if that's not you then maybe consider the PS4.

I

Ian Walton

PS4 is a much better console in terms of hardware, and this is coming from a lifelong Nintendo fan. The PS4 is loaded with great features and is a great media player. The Switch is not: it is very barebones and straightforward. It is missing important features, such as cloud saves. However, the portable feature is awesome.

On the other hand, the Switch will likely get a lot of amazing games over the years that will eventually be seen as classics. Nintendo consoles have always been powered by the amazing selection of first-party games, and not the hardware. The PS4 has great games, but most of my favorite games of all time are from Nintendo consoles, and Switch games will probably continue that pattern.

If you absolutely love Nintendo games, get the Switch. If you like Nintendo a lot, but enjoy PS4 games just as much, get the PS4.

A

Afdzal Aamirus

Happy with my Switch, but i'm mostly on my ps4.
Switch gets maybe an hour or two of play per week. almost exclusively handheld mode.

J

Josh Alden

Switch definitely

C

Cesare Sidd

Mario and Zelda are masterpieces

J

Jeremy Bierson

I think this group might be a little biased lol

I love the Switch but only because I work at a job with a lot of down time. The library on ps4 can't be beat (console wise at least)

J

Josh Brown

Can't take your PS4 on the go, and it also doesn't have Zelda and Mario :p

J

Josh Miller

It's good

S

Sora Sky

you will get a biased opinion here lmao hope you asked the ps4 community too

A

Antonio Carbajal

You are posting the question on a forum titled Nintendo Switch...
Guess what we are going to say?

I

Isabella Hale

Well the ps4 is going to be on sale for black Friday, where the switch won't be.

I would get a switch for now, personally. But it depends on what games you like to play more.

S

Sachariah Hill

I'd get a ps4 I love my switch but I get more joy out of the other.

J

Josh Davis

Ps4 has the best system and best games. I love both. But ps4 is the best system I have ever played on.

O

Owen Gregory

Get a Switch while u will need a screen protector and case it will be worth it

L

Lewis Holloway

I traded my PS4 in n got a switch

J

John Smith

Definitely! Get Mario and Splatoon. You have lots to do and level up. Mario Kart 8 is great as well online and with friends

P

Pete Kelly

I love both the PS4 and my NS so I'll give you my take:

First off, PS4 games look beautiful. They're boasting an exclusive library of high caliber complex story driven masterpieces.
If you're looking for interactive cinematic experiences they do it better than all. Most non-exclusives make it here as well so you'll get all your Destiny, Call of Duty type games as well. It plays blurays, has Spotify, and boasts a respectable online presence.

Nintendo Switch... Play it on your tv, pull it out of the dock and on the go. Many evenings I find myself laying in bed for a bit winding down after a long day getting a quick game in. Nintendo kills with its charm and quirkiness.
Zelda BOTW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, and now Mario Odyssey present 4 heavy hitters within a 7 month period also sprinkled along with several other nice exclusives (Fire Emblem Warriors, Pokken Tournament, ARMs) and lots of indie support. Also they're attracting third party's! Skyrim, LA Noire, Doom, and Wolfenstein 2 will be dropping on their console too, soon.

Either way you're in a winning situation just look at each ones strengths.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom