Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi Everyone, I'm looking into buying the Nintendo switch and wanted to see if everyone...

• Thread starter Michael Georgiou
  • Start date
T

Tommy Cacace

Why not both

J

Joshua W Burgener

Switch is one of the best systems I have bought in the last ten years. I have taking it on so many trips, switch ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

D

Darshen Naidu

Depends of the types of games you like to play,PS4 is mostly just multiplayer shooting games,but on the switch it’s more like adventure/puzzle games,but with the new imports there should be some more shooting games on the switch too

A

Alex Mcdonald

Very happy with it, best System since the PS2 in my opinion.

M

Mark Acueto

PS4

J

Jack O

Everyone needs a gta box imo

D

Dale Roach

I enjoy the Switch, but I also enjoy my Xbox One S and PS4, so the thing is you want to look at is preference, if you want games go for one of the consoles with the larger library, if you love Nintendo and aren't worried about it's library the Switch is good, but eventually get at least two consoles in the end so you can build a good gaming library up.

T

Travis Gossi

Can't go wrong with either, but there's just something about the Switch. I love it, and I play it more than any of my other consoles (I have many).

A

Adam Butler

The Switch is amazing.

J

Jeromiah Lewis

I honestly think the Switch’s first year library is better than most of what PlayStation is currently advertising. I had no console interest untold I saw the switch and got it day 1. I haven’t been disappointed with it’s already amazing amount and option of games, including plenty of great indies

J

Jerome Pascual

get a decent laptop with atleast gtx960 then get NS so u have 2 device on the go

R

Rain Rao

I fuckin love the switch but I have both lol

M

Mark Arthur

I have a Xbox one and Switch. I mostly play my Switch but that is because it is new and I can take it with me. I have great games on Xbox but I don't get a lot of TV home time to play them. I take my Switch everywhere.

J

Johnny Gutierrez

AM Playstation all day.. but . I must say mario odyssey is fucking fun as fuck.. 10 in my book. Loving the switch i take it everywhere. Ps i cant. . Its a great system

D

David Hite

I'm enjoying it over all but, the only game I have right now is Splatoon 2 because it was bundled with it.

B

Basil Miranda

Finally played my PS4 after almost a year to play COD WWII. It has been strictly a Netflix and Blu Ray player since getting the Switch.

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

I have both. I use my PS4 about 5-10% as much as my Switch.

P

Peighton Martin

Both

I

Ivan Osorio

Both I'd say but if only one then Switch

D

Dis Guey Jay

I'll say right now ps4, but the switch has a good library building up so make sure you pick it up eventually.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom