Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anybody else having trouble with Amazon? I pre ordered skyrim over 2 months ago and...

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

I ordered mine like 3-4 days ago and I got mine today from Amazon

N

Nick Bropez

HAMSTERS ARE THE BEST!!

R

Rodrigo Andres Rivera

I never have any problems from amazon

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

I never do and they are pretty good with customer service they should offer u a discount

W

Will Huynh

I never have but my friends in different cities do all the time primarily with pre-order delays. They end up going with the BestBuy Gamers Club for discounts.

P

Paul Tanney

Stopped using them. They don’t tell you when things are out of stock and they don’t amend your arrival date which doesn’t allow you to shop else where for release.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

I don't have Best buy around me mine closed ...closest one is over hour away

J

James Lara

I've had this problem before. It is so irritating when their site shows that something was in stock and then they don't follow through

L

Louise M Adams

I got my copy of Skyrim, but not my Tamogatchi.

M

Matt Peacock

I'm gonna cancel and go to a local shop

K

Kyle MacDonald

Had no problems with Amazon and my Mario, Skyrim or Ultra Moon orders, but Doom wasn't scheduled until Tuesday so I chatted and complained and they gave me one day shipping to deliver Monday AND $10 credit that I used to order Ultra Moon 5 days before release lol.

They drop the ball but if you keep complaining they'll try to sort it for you and if they don't just complain to a higher level rep.

A

Agustin Santos

Same thing happened tk me, not happy!!

B

Ben Oles

Just wait be patient. You were probably ran out of stock it’s not like you won’t get the game

H

Harrison Q McClain

sounds like the publisher didn't get all the copies they tried to sell. like they wanted to make 2million but only made 1.5 million in the time they had.

D

Daniel Koutavas

I received mine a day early

B

Ben Buttery

Preordered in June. this Wednesday was dispatch day. today Friday I get dispatching soon. Now it says out of stock. No emails from amazon

J

Jen Atkins

Day's not over?

G

Greg Trenowden

They took too many pre orders.

D

Dylan Averitt

Your buying from

J

Jake Blackshear

Happened to me w mario kart 8.. i complained and they gave me a $20 credit