Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anybody else having trouble with Amazon? I pre ordered skyrim over 2 months ago and...

G

Gabriel Martinez Botana

Yeah I'm in the same boat made my pre orders months ago also and still they haven't shipped Skyrim or even doom for that matter the way this is I'll be receiving my pre orders next month this is the first time my pre orders are experiencing problem

T

Timothy Murphy

Get your money back now.

J

Jenn Lema

Did he just use the word hence? What a douche.

G

Gary Hughes

Waiting for mine from amazon says delivery date pending.

A

Adam Kenneth

This is a common problem with Amazon and non-prime orders. When I order with prime, I've been getting several games a day before release day as of late.

E

Erik Kocher

I usually get mine the day of as long as I don’t change shit

R

Russ Messer

Thats why i dont order from Amazon

C

Christian Carter

same thing happened with me, Amazon gave me £10 credit voucher and free one day delivery expedited, but i think i might just go to the store tomorrow and get it

M

Michelle Martinez

wow!! i ordered mine on tuesday and i got it the day of!!

D

Dan Garcia

Lots of problems with amazon lately and not just with games.

D

Dylan Pereira

Mine was supposed to come release but "Lasership" is telling me the latest will be Wednesday smh

R

Raymond Crespin

GO DIGITAL!!! Don't ever have to worry snot this ever happening again

C

Collier Godfrey

Lol

J

Justin McGowan

What? That's pure bullshit. I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and got it yesterday right on time. That person lied to you. When Switch and Zelda released I didn't get mine until the next Tuesday, missing my birthday and I contacted them very upset about it ruining my birthday and got 40% back from the console and game, $149 and some change.

C

Chris Southern

That happened to me with doom but they should have had at least one extra copy of Skyrim as I cancelled mine the day before it was dispatched. To think of it its happening quite a lot lately and I'm a Prime member but I'll be cancelling that when I get home from work.

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

Pre-order is really standing in line in front of the store, but you have the sense not to risk catching an illness.

M

Mark Gande

Happens a lot with amazon. They always oversell, luckily I’ve not had any problems with them

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom