Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anybody else having trouble with Amazon? I pre ordered skyrim over 2 months ago and...

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

You ordered it 2 months ago? I had mine pre ordered in feb. So not surprised they are temporarily out of stock.

T

Taylor Archer

Pre order from Best Buy! When you pick it up you get $10 guaranteed in stock plus you get 20% off every game with gamers club unlocked

M

Madara Zabuza Dominic

Rip

T

Tim Baus

Amazon sucks. This gets more typical of them every single day. And don't dare order and SD card from them. Most likely you'll get a Chinese clone. Crap company.

D

Dave Strock

Wow, something really odd going on with Amazon. This has been happening on preorders for a while now. Only question for me is wether it’s internal or external decision.

J

Joshua Carter

I had the same problem with Mario Odyssey and Lego Marvel superheroes 2. Both were pre ordered months before and neither were shipped to me until a few days after release date. Haven't been very happy with amazon lately.

L

Lanie Sjödin

And this is why I don’t buy my games online lol

I

Irvin Pineda

When did the ultra SM come out? I pre ordered them in August and I just got them today

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

Noir took longer than expected, gave me a 10 buck credit though.

S

Shaquan Woody

Maybe thats why they started hiring ppl at their warehouses..they cant keep their promises to well

K

Kaya Kure

I pre-ordered super smash bros for Wii U with the gamecube adapter. On the release date I got a mail that they where delayed, but I would totally get one soon. 2 weeks later I got a mail saying that they where out of stock (surprise) and wouldn't get any more. I was so angry. Haven't pre-ordered anything from Amazon since, their system is broke AF.

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

I’ve learned to pre order from amazon..but also buy from Walmart at 12 am on release day, then return the unopened one from amazon to Walmart.

M

Marcus Henne

That's nuts! I preordered my copy of Skyrim on the 15th of this month, and got it on the 17th. Weird!

B

Brian Evans

Honestly that’s why people pre-oder. To make sure they get it first when it’s released, otherwise people can just go to the damn store whenever they want to get it. Sorry that happened they should credit you something at least.

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

You would have been better of preordering at a local game store or pre ordering and pre loading it to your switch

J

Jamaal Ivey

I think it may have something to do with your nearest warehouse. It happened to me with MK8 Deluxe and I said nope, cancelled and got it from Toys R Us. Hope this gets resolved ASAP.

M

Michael Klaus

The problem some people simply do not get is that the manufacturer or producer receives orders from the distributors and importers and then divide their manufactured stock between those. Those then divide their share between the orders they received from the retailers. Those are the only ones who fulfill the orders "first in, first out".
So even if you preordered the very day preorders opened up, you will not receive a copy if your retailer only has copies for those who ordered the same day, but before you did. And they only know that when the distributor tells them the quantity they'll receive, which they cannot if the manufacturer did not tell them.

J

Joseph Loveland

I only have problems with Amazon 10 out of 10 times when it comes to game preorders. Idk why they are so bad at it.

T

Tim Totherow

There in stock at my local Walmart, sorry bro that happen to you

S

Shea Matt

I don’t get why people still order from amazon when they give their customers so many problems. Quit buying from them and go to Walmart or Gamestop you will literally have no trouble

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom