Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anybody else having trouble with Amazon? I pre ordered skyrim over 2 months ago and...

M

Matt Peacock

Anybody else having trouble with Amazon? I pre ordered skyrim over 2 months ago and yet I still didn't get a copy on release day!

S

Scott Longworth

I have not heard good things about Amazon... Ever!

J

John Gomes

This is why I never do online orders unless if it's digital version, always go to the store and pick up a physical copy in hand after work which my ebgames is either close to my work or walking distance of where I live.

I

Ian Morley

The irony is that Gurunath would be a fantastic Skyrim name

L

Lee Burgos

This seems to always happen with Amazon. I just walk into Best Buy and always get what I need.

M

Michael Hayes

I'm hearing a LOT of complaints about not receiving Amazon pre-orders on time lately. It was a big thing with the Mario game.

S

Sean Van

Sometime they get behind on their order! Or the item arrive late!

S

Sean Kenney

Cancel and Download from the Nintendo store

M

Michael A Horrigan

This happens every single time, which is why I never preorder anything from Amazon if I actually want it on release day. I preorder locally and I’ve never been let down.

B

Basil Miranda

Do not preorder Nintendo games from Amazon, REPEAT do not preorder Nintendo games from Amazon

K

Kevin Davis

Honestly this is why I like physical stores. I’m sure GAME had copies

C

Ching

Call customer service to get a refund then buy the game at the store

M

Marc DiCianni

Mine came early this morning, preordered like 6 days ago.

R

Ricky Garcia

Just go to a local store

E

Edgar De Santiago

I always had this
Trouble with them

T

Tariq Khan

Damn. Amazon have NEVER let me down on a preorder. Sorry bro

L

Leon Davies

They clearly just let people pre-order like crazy when they don't even know how much stock they'll get. 2 months ago you say? Image all those that pre-ordered after you. Amazon are terrible.

P

Patrick Thompson

I think it depends on your location. Some people report issues with Amazon but I’ve never had an issue.

S

Sean Van

Ppl bashing on Amazon either has no prime membership nor don’t know what the f they’re talking about!

L

Leon Davies

Amazon are fucking horse shit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom