Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anybody else having trouble with Amazon? I pre ordered skyrim over 2 months ago and...

K

Kyle Kurtz

Skyrim machine ️roke

K

Kyle Kurtz

Never buy video games from amazon, Best Buy is better with gamer club unlocked

A

Andy Travers

Or just buy Skyrim and return the Amazon order when it comes in

D

Dale Roach

Ordered a 2.5 inch 1tb HDD from Amazon for my new laptop which I ordered from there also, sent me a 3.5 Inch 1Tb HDD, the thing is when I swapped it for the right size they still charged me shipping back and kept my taxes from the purchase, if you took it to a regular brick and mortar store you'd get your taxes back as well as the item price. After 15 minutes of arguing with someones name that I couldn't pronounce they refunded my whole purchase and gave me the new HDD for free.

J

Josh Hollar

I ordered it on tuesday evening got it by 8am this morning. Sorry this happened

J

Jacko Serr

Demand money it always works

B

Brandon Humphrey

Digital for the win

J

Julia Zuniga

This is why I preorder through gamestop

P

Peter Behety

That's OK you'll be able to order skyrim On a happy meal For your phone

K

Kenny Moran

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting your game but I find it funny how so many people told me to order Odyssey through them, and gave me hate when I explained why I preferred GameStop, this kinda crap has never happened to me through GameStop and I will happily continue to pay that $20 or so extra for the piece of mind knowing I WILL have my pre order.

C

Collier Godfrey

Well... Nintendo accessories; understocked and scalped
Nintendo games; more common than COD copies.

L

Lauren Walker-Nazir

I’ve had issues in the past with Amazon not getting games to me on release day. But when that happens I just get the next month of Prime for free. But for this one I ordered at the end of August and it was supposed to ship on Wednesday to be here by today. When it didn’t ship I contacted them and they told me it would ship on Thursday and they upgraded it to one day shipping to make sure it would come today. Right now it’s out for delivery so I’m waiting for it to be delivered.

A

Andrew K Hosaka

Now I’m afraid for my preorder of Xenoblade 2...

A

Antony Catton

My Skyrim still hasn’t dispatched either...hoping it arrives tomorrow

D

Dominick Esposito

Well if it’s sold out u better be thanking Bethesda for fallout 4 coming to the switch. La noire and Skyrim is just tester for the market in order to release big titles. That’s why red dead redemption is being pushed back

C

Craig Campbell

I preordered some LEGO dimensions figures one time. Amazon screwed it up and delayed an indefinite amount. Since then I have heard this every time with a new game - amazon repeatedly screw up launch day pre orders. Do NOT trust them to get your game on launch day. My issue was over a year ago and yet this STILL happens with Amazon. They may be great on just about every other product but I have learned never to trust them with video game launches.

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

Amazon are the worst for this. After this happened to me with one, I never use them to preorder games now

N

Nick Bropez

PreOrdered mine 2 days ago and its literally out for delivery now. I'm sorry for your misfortune, but not all of Amazon is complete shit

B

Brian Abney

Amazon blows. I have prime and there usually is an issue with something..

J

Jermaul W

Dont use amazon. But i hear of this happening alot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom