Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please Nintendo not force us to use motion controls for MP4. I just Beat 3 and even...

D

David Low

Pointer/gyro are pro controls. Sticks are for plebs.

K

Kris Palmer

I would say Nintendo oughta give the option of both to the player for Metroid Prime 4 and then let them decide. Also, like with Splatoon 2 allow for different controls on handheld mode and docked/TV mode.

C

Chris Froman

I prefer standard controls myself. I'd like to see an HD remake of Skyward Sword come to the Switch but with an option for standard controls.

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

I actually did like the motion controls in mp3 but I'm part of the minority I believe. But knowing current gen gaming and Nintendo's (hopeful) adaptation of more up to date gaming tropes and techniques, I would assume they will ad an option to switch (no pun intended) between the controll schemes like in splatoon 2

J

Jason Hardy

I'm not a fan of any dumbass motion controls.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

I really don't understand how people have so manu problems with motion controls. Specially motion control plus. It worked a lot better. Skyward sword people had problems with because of motion controls but its one of my favorite zelda games. Learn how to use em.

T

Thomas V. Kirkeby

I enjoyed the motion control on the Metroid trilogy. Made the game stand out more. It was tough, but I recon it would have been tough with regular controller also.

R

Ron Jon

Shit, now I'm imagining how the fuck they're gonna do Skyward Sword HD if they ever release it on the Switch..

C

Chouaib Mazouzi

Even though I'm all for Motion Controls, I do think there should be an option to turn them off

J

Janez Krnc

MP played better in Trilogy (Motion controls) than on GC. *mic drop

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Please use motion controls. Nintendo

M

Matthias Rohrbeck

I wish I could play prime with motion and pointer controls too bad the joycons don't have a pointer... I'd rather have a pointer and sensor bar for the right joycon then the utterly useless camera

C

Charles Sean Lenga

Prime games are way better with motion controls than the standard set up, the non MC set up is tedious.

S

Steven Kaminellis

they will not they have to keep in mind that some people play the game in portable mode

K

Kidd Driver

I wish every game had motion control capabilities.

C

Christian Ahumada

I don't think there has been a game that forces you to use motion controls primarily

M

Malcolm Nex Messado

There aren't much switch games out that force motion controls on you. Even then once that do have it give the option to turn it off. We'll be fine

M

Michael Brown

If we are forced to use it, I'm very sadly, out.

P

Patrick Jason

I despise being forced to use motion controls. Splatoon 2 gives is an option so that's good.

J

Jason Cameron

The motion controls were the best in Metroid Prime 3 and Trilogy. Please, Nintendo, don't force us to use analog controls in MP4.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom