Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please Nintendo not force us to use motion controls for MP4. I just Beat 3 and even...

A

Adrian Martinez

Don't worry nintendo is not going to "force" you to play on motion controls. Just like splatoon you can turn them off so I don't see the point of this post. Also the gyroscope on switch is more precise than the wii and wiiU.

T

Tim Benitez

I'd rather have motion controls. I was able to aim a lot better. Never had a problem with them. In fact, they made the game better.

L

Luis Burgos

The motion controls we have now are vastly improved. I'd rather have them. However, the option to turn them off is always welcome for those that dislike it. Forcing it on your player base will usually do more harm than good. The option to turn it off is literally the best possible solution

C

Carlos Bravo

A console with motion mode wouldn't be the same with no motion games.
I was a great experience.

B

Brian Voelpel

They haven't forced you to use motion controls in any switch game yet, so I don't think you have to worry.

S

Spencer Pollack

Mention control is crap. Piss of with it

S

Spencer Miller

I thought they improved the prime games and I hate motion controls.

D

Daniel Garcia

I believe they will give us options. That's what the Switch is all about.

O

Opra Zebb

Wtf are you talking about

Mario party didn't have motion control til 8

B

Bryan Casal

Wish they would bring back the old platform/shooter type games

R

Rhys Bradley

I've never played any of the metroid prime games, but this one I might get

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

The Wii was literally the best machine to play shooters (especially the on-rails type) so no, I don't agree with you.

A

Abdul Darwish

I don't like the motion controls in Splatoon either

S

Shane E. Arnold

I sure wasn't

A

Aaron Lefebvre

I actually preferred playing Metroid Prime Trilogy with the Wii Motes. Was way more accurate, and fun than a gamecube controller.

E

Eric Sellers

I loved the motion controls. Sticks are old hat and not nearly as good as current-gen motion controls when said sticks are used on their own, at least as far as aiming goes.
We've come a long way from the Wii; there's no need to be scared.

J

Jesse Osborne

I love Prime but i hated Wii controls. It even had some pretty awesome motion parts but the problems were too much. I feel like rhey could be better now but i def want options

S

Samuel Farley

Shrines in zelda with motions controls make me want to kill myself

L

Louis Chevis

They're obviously not going to force you to since the Switch is being advertised as a PORTABLE system, a moron would think there would be even a slim chance of it being locked motion controls.

K

Keith Johnathan

I loved the motion controls for metroid prime 3. They just worked so well. I prefer them for shooters. I love them in splatoon too even tho at first I was iffy about them. But I'm sure Nintendo recognizes the different play styles plus the fact people will want to play it in handheld mode. They're good at including options to fit different types of players

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom