Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please Nintendo not force us to use motion controls for MP4. I just Beat 3 and even...

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

My guess is it will be optional like Splatoon. They need all of their games to work in portable mode as well as docked

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I prefer motion controlls, but hopefully you can have a choice, because I know it isnt for everyone

L

Lex Juarez

I hated motion controls... Irritating as hell

J

Joshua O'Brien

I'm sure you'll be able to use whatever your heart desires for this. Motion controls? Cool. No motion controls? Cool. I personally plan on using my pro controller on this one

K

Kenny Kuang

Don't force buy give option. I love the Wii pointers though.

D

Daniel Wray Swesey

For skyward sword they were great. Not so much metroid prime 3.

J

Jerad Finck

Motion controls need to go back to the pit of despair from which they crawled from.

C

Cesare Sidd

The pointer was awesome tbh

M

Michael Eric Setzer

I gave up on Star Fox Zero because it had motion controls.

S

Steven Redgrave

I grabbed the trilogy on Wii a few months ago and instantly said nope after trying to play the first game with mandatory motion controls. I just want a regular controller!

C

Chris Fletcher

Just found this at game stop it's way diffrent than GameCube just takes a bit to get use to.

P

Polo Flores

Motion controls for MP3 where excellent and you could customize them to your needs. Maybe the only game with much more options to customize your game play was The Conduit but honestly, MP3 played very good with those motion controls. MP1 and 2 controls with the game cube controller where great too, so the best option would be to allow both control options and let the user decide. But imo, Motion controllers is the best way to play a FPS. It's the most realistic way to play. PC controls (keyboard and Mouse) are very accurate but not realistic :)

Anyway, i'm sure Nintendo will allow the option to choose between motion and regular controls

R

Rambagos Darmawan

What even? Motion control are incredible for console!

A

Andrew Harvey

I haven't played MP in years and years, but I remember hating it b/c I couldn't move and aim at the same time like i wanted to. I want just normal dual-analog controls.

V

Virgil Methwun Cash

I destroyed that game just as easy with motion controls as I did with a controller. Didn't bother me.

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

I thought motion controls were fine. I never had a problem with them. I also never had a problem with skyward sword's controls either. *shrugs* I really just try to be flexible with change.

T

Tim Ceaser

I would prefer it if they at leart gave you the option for more standard fps controls, the switch has enough buttons for it.

P

Polo Flores

The Switch also has USB ports so, it would be bad ass if Ninty allowed players to use Mouse and Keyboard, for all those FPS fanatics

F

Frank Hume Jr.

I hated Wii motion controls. I wouldn't even play it after 5 minutes.

C

Connor Barton

Motion controls are alright, gyro controls on the other hand (splatoon style) are incredible

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom