Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please Nintendo not force us to use motion controls for MP4. I just Beat 3 and even...

J

Justin Watt

If they maintain the design philosophy of this year's games, Prime 4 will probably have the option to use motion controls or disable them.

J

Jeremy Joanette

You do realize Prime one and two did not have motion controls until it was ported to the Wii?

R

Rahsaan T Griffin

Only time there were motion controls on prime was when they were ported to the Wii lol

D

Dawood Williams

When it comes to console shooters, I'll always prefer standard controls over motion.

V

Vaclav Kuzelka

Splatoon 2 made sure that Motion controls are here to stay, Even Zelda BoTw in a small way.

M

Matt Ditter

In this rare instance, I absolutely LOVED them. After a brief adjustment period (switching from 2 to 3), I ended up loving the motion controls the most. In fact, between Corruption, The Conduit and a Wii version of some Medal of Honor game, the Wii motion controls became my most preferred First-Person-Shooter setup.

A

Alex Schlough

Motion controls turned prime from a clunky first person mess into a masterpiece

F

Frank Ayers

If I could have the option to use tilt controls like in Splatoon I'd be OK with that. I don't think they will make motion or tilt controls mandatory, as 97% of the games dont (unless it's the original wii). We will be able to play however we want.

M

Matty Down

I turned the motions off for splatoon 2 it was just getting annoying

D

Damien Crane

YES FINALLY DONT SCREW THIS UP LIKE OTHER M

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom