Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please Nintendo not force us to use motion controls for MP4. I just Beat 3 and even...

A

Abdul Darwish

Please Nintendo not force us to use motion controls for MP4. I just Beat 3 and even though they worked ok, it was tiring and didn't always work properly. Who else wasn't a huge fan of the motion controls in the Prime games?

F

Fernando

Fine here.

D

Derek Beattie

man, you are really one of the few who doesn't prefer the motion controls for prime. imo they are far better than dual analog, just as most shooters are.

A

Andy Garcia

Should be given an option like Splatoon.

D

Derek Beattie

an option, which they will, and have forced themselves with the main feature of switch being both home console and portable play. just like arms.

A

Andrew Schmidt

Make it optional like with arms and splatoon

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I didn't play Metroid Prime but I can say that the motion controls for Twilight Princess got old really quick

D

Daniel Leger

Motion controls will b a deal breaker for me

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Actually I like the Switch motion control better than the Wiis. I was playing Destiny 2 beta and was wondering why I couldn’t move the motion. I was too use to breath of the wild and Splatoon.

R

Rehenie Rossab

U always have the option to turn motion controls off
u guy know that right?
Cuz u guys bs about it being a dealbreaker and whatnot but how is it a dealbreaker if u cam easily turn motion controls off

M

Mark Wilkinson

as long as they allow both, my guess is like BotW only using motion for help in aiming they'll do the same. Twin-stick move and aim and precise aiming with the motion like in BotW.

J

Jimmy Barton

I just brought 3 before it inevitably goes in price when 4 comes out. Is it that bad?

N

Niki Coppola

I'm fine with either controls.

E

Evan Marks

Very much not me.
I loved the motion controls

J

Jon Quiñones

Motion controls are shit, I don't get why they insist on shoving it down our throats. If it's optional like some of the other games, that's fine, but Nintendo should really just stop trying to make motion controls happen

W

Will Bartos

I think having the option would be fine, as long as there was a way to make the play experience similar with both control styles. Metroid Prime's control style on the Game Cube used different things to allow for some run and gunning, but it was still mostly exploration based.

I think if Metroid Prime were remade, you'd have to relegate the C- stick controls to a button. Metroid Prime 3 fixed the problem by allowing the weapons to stack like in Super, Fusion, and Zero Mission. I think a dual analog solution could work, but I'd have to feel the button configuration before I could make a final judgment.

J

James Cobb

three words yes yes yes

T

Thorsten Pfeiffer

Motion control is the next best thing to a mouse and keyboard if it comes to Fps, I hated the clumsy controls on the old ones ( but well, taste and preferences and that kinda stuff ). Whatsoever, usually Nintendo gives us the option to chose, so we'll see

M

Mikey Foster

I've never been a fan of motion controls, they've always pulled me out of the experience. I had to get the GameCube versions to truly enjoy them.

J

Jace Henry

for me a person that played prime 1 on gamecube then 2 and 3 on wii, i prefer the motion controls

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom