Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have some questions for everyone. So recently, I've been seeing comments...

R

Ryan Dale

1. Laptops are not nearly as portable (you need a big enough bag or backpack which can be a hassle) and they can't play Nintendo games (unless you play illegal roms without many of the newer features).
2. Phones / tablets can't play full console games, just little mobile games.
3. A lot of people have very limited time to sit in front of their TV at home.

J

Jim Clarida

The biggest argument I've seen comes from 3DS fanboys who keep repeating Reggie's words of "3DS is here to stay"- yeah, let's see how long it stays when that mainline Pokemon games comes out on Switch! The biggest thing I see kids and people in general playing games on is a phone/tablet. I can understand the laptop argument, because there are games you can play on a laptop that the Switch couldn't handle, and laptops do far more things than Switch, but Switch is far more portable. Personally, my handheld of choice is becoming more and more Switch. It's not as big as people would have you to believe, and its battery life is pretty close to what an original 3DS gave.

D

Darek A Daszynski

You shouldn’t let others tell you what you can use the switch for and what not to. I play it sometimes at work during breaks, and all over my house. But since I got the pro controller I’ve been mainly playing on my tv.

T

Taran Todd

It was made to be a versatile console, and it accomplishes exactly that. Its processing power is exceptional for a handheld and it functions very well as such. Phone games really can't match up to something that has both a real control scheme and truly good games created for it by a company as loving and sincere as Nintendo. If you play games outside of the home, it is simply preference whether you would use the switch or not; it is fully a functional mobile alternative.

T

Trevor Robison

I take it everywhere with me if I can see myself having time to use it outside. Also met another person who has a Switch and now we play together in person every Wednesday. Taking your Switch out has its perks.

J

Jordan Sage

It's a sad time when Nintendo went from the gods of gaming to "if you so much as play a 3DS, a HANDHELD, outside your house, you're a socially awkward manchild"

D

David Rees Jenkins

Ironically we are called fan boys. If that's your right I would just call you Sony or PC fan boys. Always on about a laptop can do this and that. We know. We own them mate. It's not all about the graphics or fps. That shit doesn't make a franchise. Look up Nintendo for creating sustained franchises with how many fails that are even memorable? Madden on the 64 lol

D

David Rees Jenkins

And anything in house is always a hit

C

Carlos Rubén Medina

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ra DamaGucci

Im in japan and always play my Switch on the train #PortableAF

D

Daniel Garcia

The "loser" perspective has more to do with it being socially accepted than anything. It's sad how people that play games are belittled. The portability argument is silly. If you can put it in a drawstring back pack, it's pretty much portable.

M

Mark Gande

I don’t know any laptop you can hold and do everything with at the same time. Too many keys, too heavy and too big

J

Jon Posadny

just salty they arent/cant play mario odyssey on their lunch break

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom