Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have some questions for everyone. So recently, I've been seeing comments...

A

Ad Dee

I’d prefer to be the loser with a switch than the jealous dude without one game on I say. I work on a building site and I get no stick with it. Laptop is terrible as a portable to game on

N

Nick Butler

who cares what people think, especially if your an adult this isnt some high school popularity bs anymore. as long as your enjoying it screw them. im gonna be 28 in a couple weeks, and i take my switch to all sorts of places, ive played it at the mall, dr's office, ect. like just ignore them, besides most people that act like that will only say it in the safety of the internet anyways.

W

Wally Boyko

Or you could just do what you want and not care what other people think because you're an adult and people are stupid.

T

Tyler Lee Nichols

Those people don't have kids lol my switch is the only console i play out of my 3 basically. My kids hog my ps4 and my tv on a regular basis. And xbox doesnt have any games, you can only play gears 4, quantum break, halo 5 and sunset over drive so many times lmao

T

Travis Gossi

Because for years now it's been the hip, cool thing to bash Nintendo (although I think those days are coming to an end). The real losers are the ones who feel they need to disparage someone over their choice of a game console.

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

Do whatever make you happy. Who has time to care what others think.

S

Sam Federspiel

I take my switch outside the key is not caring what people think

D

Douglas Guy Slavens

People suck. By being a gamer, you enjoy games - brand loyalty is stupid. Games don't care what system they're on, so why should you?

Game hard, ignore the jealous idiots, and be you.

Why isn't there a portable power case for the switch with a battery backup to charge while on the go...is a better question.(not better, but equal? >.< )

C

Cascade Realm

You know what my mama used to say? “If you don’t have anything nice to say, put up a finger and walk away.”

J

Jay Aniceto

Haven't really heard it being called a "loser" for playing Switch on the go. Def don't let it affect something that you personally love. I would probably just ask them directly why they think the way are thinking. It's easy to just ignore them or dismiss them, but for me, personally, I would open a dialog and see where they are coming from and try to understand from their perspective. I guess this is beyond the Switch subject at the moment, maybe even gaming completely. It's just in this day and age, it's easy to start conflict and fights over the littlest disagreements. I'd much rather come to common ground and mutual understanding and respect overall. </rant>

M

Matthew Solomon

I think it’s much easier to carry a Switch than a laptop. Even though it’s not something that can carried in a pocket, mine is usually in my backpack. And I could care less about being seen as a loser with it. I primarily use it in handheld mode. It’s awesome to be able do that. Plus, it’s great if I’m out, at a party or a bar, and someone wants to play Mario Kart.

J

Jonathan Patimo

only people that hate on Switch are those graphic whore type of players, who would prefer pixel over gameplay, The only loser are the ones missing out on gaming because they left their console at home

F

Frank Ayers

Sounds like you have bitter friends. Or friends without a Switch lol

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

being able to use BOTH is the beauty of the system!?! why is this a thing?? can't we just be amazed that Nintendo created this great system that merges both play styles?

D

Douglas Guy Slavens

P.S. Manchild like boss! <----

D

Daniel Rasmussen

These people just need to be ignored, thier opinions just don't matter.

J

Joseph Loveland

I am a 38 year old married dad and IT professional making a respectable salary. I am about as far from the term “loser” as you can be.

I bring my Switch EVERYWHERE every day. I play it everywhere.

Losers are the people who judge others for doing something they enjoy that isn’t harming anyone.

J

Jacob Large

guys, it's not my friends, it's over the internet.

J

Jesse Whitehead

If I know that I am going to be sitting around for hours then I will bring it but if the amount of time I have to wait is short I just don't bother

J

Jermaul W

Ah i think its just people hating. They do it all the time with everything.
IMO the swith is great. Once some more games start rolling in it will be wonderfull.
I was sold on the ps vita as a way to take your full games with you. Well that didnt work at all like it should of.
And now we have the switch which is the same system and you can just pick it up and take it. As they shown in ads.

I havent taken my switch outside yet. But i have play it all over the house. And its nice to know i can go anywhere with it and not have to worth about internet speeds or being to from the main system (wii u).

So yea when you read those comments just skil over them. Its just haters hating

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom