Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, simple question to anyone who had bought a Switch on Gamestop recently, how...

• Thread starter John Asuncion Hernandez
  • Start date
D

Diego Hernandez

My cousin still looking for one. Literally the bundle GameStop offers is like $600 US dollars. I got mine for $400 mainly because I was so eager to get it and play with my other 3 friends who also bought one.

E

Evan Carson

530 with Zelda

K

Kris Palmer

I got mine from GameStop on preorder at launch. I paid $299.99 for it but did buy it in a bundle of my own design because I also got Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Bomberman R, a carrying case and Pro Controller so I ended up paying I think between $550 and $565 for everything. It's been worth every penny.

C

Corey Melvin

At launch I bought two at 299 I bought extras accessories but it wasn’t bundled

D

Dis Guey Jay

gamestop in my area has so many in stock now, same with walmart, and at least here they dont make you buy a bundle ;o

J

Jeremiah Dudek

just went into Best Buy and bought mine the other day. All within 100 miles of Fort Worth Texas had them in stock and ready to go. Don’t get ripped off with the bundle bs. I paid $269 with a 10% off coupon i got in my email the manager approved. I did get the overpriced zagg glass screen protector but that was my choice and they installed it for me and worth the peace of mind.

J

Justin Coldren

I've had one since they launched and in NC the sales tax is 6.75% so the grand total was 320.24

K

Kyle Kowalevicz

It cost me 70.

I sold my wiiu with all games on a promo

D

Diane Baker

I bought mine at launch 299$ I just picked one up today for my daughters Christmas same price at GameStop.

H

Hernando Melo

Buy it at Target & use the Red Card for 5% off.

C

Chris Weller

I paid about $345 (tax and shipping) for mine release day, but I know shortly after release they were making people buy bundles that were about $450 before tax.

A

Anastasia Sobol

I didn't have to get a bundle

M

Mcrittenz Adville

385.19 after tax with the platoon bundle, 385.18 at best buy/ buying the console and splatoon separate, so essentially buy the system and game of your choice for .01 less

M

Miguel Carrasco

Day 1 Switch 320.00 with the tax

Z

Zach Viator

I'm not reading all these damn comments but yea you can easily get it without a bundle...

I

Israel Thomas Eide

Holy shit

A

Aaron Hughes

Christ america.

When we do bundles here its usually the console and 1/2 games. Atm its 300 for the switch, lego worlds and lego city undercover. But for the switch on its own its 279.

You dont HAVE to buy the bundle, it just works out cheaper.

J

Joe Miller

No they don’t make you buy bundles, they get them in stock in stores, only online.

B

Ben Adams

No they don't make you buy a bundle but it does save you a little money. Get the biggest memory card you can also 128 good put it in when you buy it. You can buy games on line and down load them. It is more user freaidly then wiiu and it gets a minmum of 3 playing hours on one charge don't even get got get a pro contoler some time to it with it. That how I did mine.

A

Andrea Monteleone

329,99€ Only Switch 3/3/17 in Italy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom