Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is anyone else experiencing severe time dilation the closer Mario Odyssey gets to...

R

Ronnie Goodwin

Is anyone else experiencing severe time dilation the closer Mario Odyssey gets to releasing? I paid for this game SO long ago. It's the number one reason I got a switch. Before the switch my last Nintendo console was the 64 in the late 90's

R

Rocco Bennett

Stardew negated that for me

F

Frank Xavier

Kinda like when your girl is about to get her period and you just waiting and hoping it comes soon.

D

Dominick Esposito

I played odyssey in target the other night. Was pretty fun

A

Alison Habetler

I am in the same boat... paid for it a long time ago and time just keeps going slower and slower

F

Faisal Bhri Bhri

Wait I can preorder the game from the eshop

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I literally haven't played any new mainline Mario games since Mario 64 in the 90s and this game seems like it's going to be like such a modern day imaging of that formula. Super Mario 3 on the NES will always be my favorite that game was still new when I got it at age 6 or 7 and as much time as I've spent with the NES original to this day it's my all time favorite game

D

Daniel Share-Strom

I know time goes slowly when you're bored. Perhaps it's the same when you're anticipating something? Haha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom