Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, simple question to anyone who had bought a Switch on Gamestop recently, how...

• Thread starter John Asuncion Hernandez
  • Start date
R

Robert Futty

Mine was an arms bundle. Over 400 at GameStop

A

Angel Perez

if your military no taxes lmao

M

Matthew Solomon

Not sure. I pre-ordered mine at Best Buy and was able to pick it up on day one with no issue at all. I also went in the evening after some of the mayhem earlier in the day had died down.

J

J.T. Melanson

Got mine at launch here, $299.99 for the Switch, no tax. I also got Breath of the Wild SE for $99.99

G

Gustavo Brito

I called and asked. They don't MAKE you bundle it, but you can if you prefer. Dude told me it's just 299 plus tax so roughly about 322& change. In stock at chapel view in Warwick ri

C

Caitlyn Stecker

I got mine without a bundle. While at gamestop I asked for a list of their games too stores with just the switch and they printed it off for me and I called around to confirm and find it. It turned out it was just that Gamestop in my area that didn't have it

J

Jilali Morabit

329 Euros in Italy

M

Mckenzie Bradshaw

¥32,200

R

Richard Anthony Vargas

I bought Xenoverse 2 and a Switch for about 380$

J

Joel Ressler

I bought an Arms bundle for $400. I didn't have to, but I litereally wanted everything in the bundle. Of course I also wanted a second set of Joycons so I could play Arms 3-player and a procontroller for just about anything else. So a fully set up Switch with one game cost $550.

B

Brandon Moncrief

I bought the 600 dollar bundle because that was the only option in stock

A

Adam Kenneth

In Canada I bought a grey one for $400 flat. No tax required. Usually costs $452 with tax included. Traded in some 3DS games I'll never play again (Pokemon Moon, Omega Ruby, Bravely Default) for Super Mario Odyssey, which made it free. Bought Zelda, an Orzly screen protector, and the default black case. So just under $500CDN spent thus far.

Originally I was going to swap my grey joycons and pay extra for the neon joycons, but I have now decided that the grey ones look great with the system so I'll be buying the neon ones as extras sometime down the line, perhaps in December or January. For now, extra controllers aren't necessary. Getting more games is the priority at the moment.

D

Daunte Connor

My gamestop in charlotte got 20 switches just singles not bundles

E

Espen Jodnes

3500NOK on launchday

K

Kate Contreras

At first it was bundles, but now its just the systems in store.

A

Adrian O'Neil

Can't believe there is still shortages in the US the UK have them in abundance honesty you can get them in any gaming shop

A

Adrian O'Neil

They are £270 in the uk

Z

Zachariah Mangaran Azada

What the hell!

M

Mark Anthony Williams

I paid 399 plus tax. I think like 420 something at bestbuy. GameStop some scammers

R

Ryan Wegrzyn

most places around here in metro detroit ann arbor have quite a few in stock

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom