Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, simple question to anyone who had bought a Switch on Gamestop recently, how...

• Thread starter John Asuncion Hernandez
  • Start date
L

Lennette Alison Wells

I bought my Switch at Best Buy for $350.00 or around that price after using my Rewards. It was a Zelda BOTW bundle...

D

Dustin Schmitt

I didnt buy a bundle and it was about 370 or so but I also bought breath of the wild

K

Kevin Lenza

I got mine at GameStop a month or so ago and it was not a bundle. It was 299.99. Then 320.99 after Tax for just the system. Then I added a warranty for 29 I think which covered it for 2 years. No matter what I do to the system, even if I break it in half, as long as I bring all pieces up there, they replace it for free.

L

Leo Eduardo

To be honest if you are trying to save cash buy used from someone selling I was able to score one for 225 the grey joycons..mario kart 8 and Zelda it might take a while to find a deal but jump on it if you do.

K

Kevin Lenza

Most of the GS bundles only save a total of about 10-15 dollars when compared to buying all the items separately.

J

James Page

I got one at launch, about $330 with tax

E

Enrique Ojeda

Around 340 ish with tax if I remember correctly and nope I bought it just the console by itself plus I pre ordered mine but no bundle why? Did they make you buy it with a bundle ?

F

Frank Hurtado

At launch no they didn't. It now every time I go into a game stop all I hear is . "Yes we have switches in bundles for *insertprice*, *insert higher price*, and *insert wtf price*. I never ever hear any workers say they have only the systems anymore. Just the bundles. Honestly just buy it from target. They always have the most stock most often tbh.

T

Tricia Kennedy

299 at px

J

Jeffery Moore

Yeah think it's best to wait till black Friday every half off

A

Andrew K Hosaka

I paid about $370 it I also bought a Splatoon joycon grip with it

D

Daniel Gomez

321 around there

H

Howard Moen

OMG that building LOL! Straight from the 90's!

A

Anthony Vaccarella

I bought mine 299.99 plus the preorders of Zelda Mario kart and Mario Odyssey

J

John Colon

You can tell them you dont want the bundle they cant force you to buy a bundle unless prepacked

M

Matt Louden

$300. Got master edition of Zelda with the sword statue lol

C

Carlos Eduardo Hernandez

When I bought it online, it was around 464.00 with taxes and as a bundle.

C

Christian Ahumada

I got mine on launch for $310

P

Poppy Rose

299 Walmart nobody trying to sale me anything else.

M

Michael Reddboy Davis

I paid 325 for Splatoon bundle on Amazon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom