Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, simple question to anyone who had bought a Switch on Gamestop recently, how...

• Thread starter John Asuncion Hernandez
  • Start date
C

C.j. Chauvin

I traded in so much stuff I didn’t need they actually gave me $3 back.

A

Adam Stubbs

I have seen non bundle switches at target and Best Buy. Here in California i believe total came out to about 330

J

Jeff Foley

No more than $325

M

Matthew Buoy

Lol is it bad that I know where the GameStop on this picture is

H

Hannah Fleming

mine was $414 with zelda

M

Monica Nogmo Lee

I bought mine at toys r us, no bundle $299.

J

Jahlil Shipley

I paid 540 something . that was neon blue and red joycon Zelda , MK8 and has been heroes , and a micro 64 gb micro SD . I learned that I could individually return the things I didn't want as long as I didn't open them . HAS Been Heroes is back on the shelf lol

V

Vere Garcia

I bought one from them... the guy was very persistent, but i didn't buy the bundle. I actually went to the point of saying "F this, I won't buy it" and as soon as i was about to leave... the guy pulled one from the back...
Idk but i think the guy was like trying to sell anything to me... :v

C

Cavan Turbeville

$325 + tax at Gamestop 2 months ago

A

Adrian Christopher Garcia

Yes bundles.

B

Benjamin Hernandez III

Listen the reason gamestop pushes bundles is because if they attach more things they get more in stock next shipment. The more they sell with accessories the more they can get. It’s not bad all the time but stores have the ability too only do bundles

B

Brandon Johnson

299.99 plus tax (7%) in Ohio. Multiply 0.07 x 299.99 = 20.999 so for the console about 321

S

Seth Mercord

From Best Buy with Zelda, Mario kart, travel case, and the pro controller it was like 520 after taxes.

G

Gabriel Guevara

I did pre order mine at Gamestop. They didn't make me buy a bundle then. But I know they make buy a bundle now. I paid 299.99 plus 6¢ per dollar in tax as well as money for all the amiibos. Plus Zelda special edition. In the end, I spent about $480.

G

Guillaume Oak

I got mine on launch day with BOTW, 360 plus tax

K

Kyler Ferry

Didn't have to bundle mine, but I mean you have to buy a game to play lol

A

Angel Perez

299 no tax

A

Arnie Guzman Hotaki

Just depends. Save yourself the earful about preowned bs and buy it somewhere else like target or Best Buy

A

Arnie Guzman Hotaki

Shouldn’t cost any more than 320 with taxes

M

Miguel García Pedraza

In Mexico 400 usd :"v

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom