Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else get extremely depressing placements this season?? I got the same placement...

S

Shaq Andrews

shouldnt have lost those 2 games then

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Basically Joy, The Ranked system goes off of Personal Performance (Kills/Deaths/Assists) rather than Win/Loss rate. However, If you are doing ranked on a freshly new account, meaning one that hasn't touched ranked yet, You will have a higher chance of getting placed higher than you would an account that is playing ranked more commonly. If you got placed Gold, 2223, which tells me you were either 2100-2200 or 2200-2400 last season.
To further explain it, the system also does something if you have higher than a 50% winrate on a hero.
• If you have a higher than 50% chance to win a match, you gain less for a win and lose more for a defeat. Conversely, if you were an underdog in a match than you gain more SR when you win and lose less SR when defeated.
• New players experience both higher gains and higher losses than players who have completed a lot of matches.
• You gain less SR for a win than you lose for a defeat as you more closely approach the system’s mathematical upper limit 5000 SR. (So at very high SRs you do need a greater than 50% win rate to keep your SR stable.)
There is also another factor in determining the SR change after completing a match, and that’s a measurement of how well you personally performed during the match. If you perform well than you gain more SR when you win, and lose less SR when defeated. The reverse is also true, so if you perform very poorly you gain less SR for a win and lose additional SR when defeated. The personal performance adjustments have been controversial amongst the community for quite some time, especially since the calculations for these adjustments are not at all transparent.

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Example: On my actual account,I was placed 100 SR away from Platinum because I reached Platinum before the last season ended. However, On my what was level 25 account,I played placements and was fighting against players who were 2700-2800 SR , Which was 200-300 SR Above what I was use to fighting on my main. After losing that game,It brought my level 25 accounts SR down (still in placements so I wasn't placed yet.) to about high gold. I cannot remember the exact number of what I was finally placed after placements, but I know it's Gold still.

J

Juan Osorio Valencia

Lost 4of the 10 got place in diamond ( this is the first season l play )

J

Jack Hellen

Winning / losing doesn’t do anything it’s how you played so metals

A

Anthony Massi Fontaine-Bizeau

It’s actually legit for a 6wins streak.

L

Lauren Redmond

Winning / Losing has little effect on your overall placement, it’s your performance that you’re being ranked on.

J

Josiah Dallago

your placement matches are based on your previous seasons stats.
your initial season placements (with no history) are based on your QP MMR / performance in the placements

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom