Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else seeing an extremely large influx of throwers the last few days?

J

Jason Adams

Anyone else seeing an extremely large influx of throwers the last few days?

N

Nico Labelle

No shit, an event is active lol

R

Ray Caverly

I played about like... 5 competitive games. One had a toxic thrower, one had a toxic Genji and Hanzo bitching at each other. So 2/5's of my games have been salty af so far.

P

Paulo Catanghal

Yeap. I had one toxic Tracer who keeps getting killed cause the recall is not "fast enough"

K

Kayla Marie

End of season is coming up, people are throwing as per usial

J

Jonathan Ruben Salea

Every game

J

Jason Adams

Does catching them while streaming help support a report?

M

Matt Boh

n00bs

G

Griffin Coleman

You mean the last few months?
Yeah me too

A

Alex Wood

Every time they make a new event that brings WoW players to HotS or Overwatch it's pure cancer.. "MUH IN GAME PETS!"

김나탈리

Actually last night i was in comp on attack and the enemy team was well together while my team kept separating thus dying. They raged and all 5 actually left me alone. The other team was like wtf im sorry you got paired with assholes. So obvi they won. What those guys did was invite me to their group cause they said they felt bad that i got screwed over. We proceeded to win 4 comp matches in a row. Twas nice.

K

Kristopher Cheney

Got to 3450 the other day for the first time. Literally had a person leave 3 matches straight.
#blessed

V

Vynyl Shiro

This entire season has been like this for me. Every time I hit 2700 I get shot back down to 2100 because of this without fail.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom