Contact advertising [email protected]

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THE PLEASURE OF DOING THIS? There's something extremely...

D

Dane Miller

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THE PLEASURE OF DOING THIS?

There's something extremely satisfying about showing a toxic player just how toxic they are. Lol I was play mercy because everyone Insta locked dps. We captured the point at numbani and start to push the payload. After we push the payload for ten feet we get wrecked by a bastion and a phara but none of our 3 dps are flanking. So I ask "why is no one flanking?" And the junkrat on my team gets super pissed off and yells at me like "why don't you do it?!?!" So I replied "fine give me junkrat" and he gives me junkrat assuming I won't do any better.

Luckily our moira was smart and awesome and switched to mercy after I got off mercy to solo heal. But this guy then proceeds to tell me I'm at my rank because I suck and I deserve to be there when in reality I'm at my rank because of people like him who take the EASIEST character in the game and still can't get any kills. He calls me a "snowflake," keeps saying im a butthurt baby, and calls me a number of names. Yet as soon as I get junk rat, I flank them, get a double kill, get my ult, get a triple kill and we push the pay load in over time almost to the next point, but then everyone leaves the payload for a few seconds and we lose the payload. All I hear is silence from this guy now. Probably because I took both his damage and elim medals in just 30 seconds plus however long we were in overtime.

We start to defend. I stay as junkrat. I get my ult within the first 20 seconds of the round. Get another triple. At this point I've been on fire for the past 3 mins. Our team ends up destroying the enemy team they don't even touch the first point. Only silence from this guy still. So... seeing as how my play had done my talking I say "don't worry. This snowflake will carry you." It's so satisfying to put toxic players in their place.

Just to clarify, I don't main junkrat. But he's so OP atm if you can't get gold elim/dmg then you need to play symmetra (the only character easier than junk)

S

Seth May

Can I submit this to things that didn't happen?

M

Mark Walls

And everyone clapped

S

Stepyon Kun

Nice

S

Stephen Burns

N tHeN i GoT tEh SeX

S

Stephen Burns

EX DEE`

D

Dane Miller

Jeremy Kreis this just happened I think you'll enjoy it. Lol

S

Stepyon Kun

I once experienced doing a similar thing in Dota and Paladins hahaha

S

Seth May

Laeth Thomas

H

Ham Ka Chan

and then the payload clapped

H

Ham Ka Chan

jk great job

M

Mandi Ann Caka

Love it

A

Abdullah Tahir

Nice :D

S

Seara Lamarche

Today I was playing no limits in arcade just trying to have fun and some prepubescent twat was being a dramatic little shit head and saying we were all going to lose if we didn’t all immediately switch to bastion. Everyone promptly ignored him and continued to not lose. He kept just saying and doing stupid things. At one point he snarking asked why everyone was frozen on the point and I was like ‘uh, use your deductive reasoning dude, Mei ult’ and the conversation basically devolved into him telling me to go make him a sandwich, as if I’ve never heard that before . Apparently we were going to lose and it was my fault, because yes, I, the gold kills, damage, and heals Zenyatta was throwing the match. People can be total gems in this game, but I’ve met some really great ones too.

C

Christiaan Athihan Mostert

I can see some of those toxic players reply to posts like these lol like Akber Ali here

A

Alexis Snow

30 seconds plus 20 seconds doesn't equal 3 minutes tho

D

Dante Cousar

and then I fucked his bitch and mom and made the dog watch and his dad press record

B

Brady Cox

The only kind of toxicity I've encountered was a guy telling a squeaker to shut up xD

P

Phineas Ferb

XD

S

Seif Alsahlani

You should write a book

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom