Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else get extremely depressing placements this season?? I got the same placement...

J

Joy Entaltsev

Anyone else get extremely depressing placements this season??
I got the same placement when I won6 games
Is this fair???

L

Luis Vilca Flores

New season today?

J

Jayce Snow

Its based on your performance as well during placements. lol

M

María DG

I shit you not i lost like 7 games and won 3 and still got gold lmao

F

Francisco Silva

u probably played fkin bad?

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

That's because the system doesn't off win/loss but instead personal performance.

L

Luna Bellinski

You placement SR isn't based on wins and losses it's based on your last seasons sr and your performance in the matches. It has nothing to do with wins and loses

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

I'll go into a huge explanation after this game.

E

Eric Carman

You gotta focus hard on your accuracy and K/D ratio in your placements to do better. Winning is good, but the game does look at other things when placing you (weapon accuracy is definitely taken into account).

M

Mikael Bro

When will this ever stop?

L

Luis Vilca Flores

Wanna hear my experience? I was gold and 2600, won 7/10 and got 2900. I got a lot of gold medals in the games I won and lost. And... I was a healer/tank most of the time.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

It’s performance based and not Win/Lose based

S

Samuel Murphy

I don't believe in the placement system, I go 8-2 placed at 1400. I go 4-3 with 3 draws end up at 1900 go figure

A

Alexis Snow

Can't say I was disappointed.
Placed gold, then placed plat, then placed diamond so based off that alone I can't complain.

D

David Gibson

Lol this again. Just put the answer in the group topic ffs. If you were scrub prior. You are still scrub . No offence ♡

S

Sam Fisher

Yet I lost 8 of my 10 games and placed 2010.

J

Josh Lecompte

I only won 4 out of 10 and got 2200 and this is the first time I finish my placements, wins and loses don't make that huge a difference

R

Raimone Gresham

Went 7-3 and placed 100 lower than I ended last season. That’s what I get for flexing instead of only playing Lucio.

H

Hannah Lowenthal

Silver instead of gold because I got DC'd at the beginning of two rounds even though I came back and won all the matches except 1 draw. They counted the DC's as loses. :(

A

Antonio Neto

Normally you start the season about 100 sr ahead or behind the place u placed last season, and individual performace counts more than the actual win.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom