Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else extremely bored of overwatch? Like I use to play it daily I have over 300...

Q

Quinn Greig

Anyone else extremely bored of overwatch? Like I use to play it daily I have over 300 hrs in game and I haven't touched it in months. I used to love this game but I don't think I'm going to play it again. I might touch it when Bridgette comes out but even then I probably won't play much. There's just no interest in it for me anymore. Well maybe its time to uninstall until Lucio ball comes back cuz that shit was fun as hell for me.

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

that feeling when u put 300 hours into a game and complain about it

M

Mario Alejandro Lozano

Why would you play so much

P

Penny Vázquez

It's just not interesting to play when you always have at least two idiots in your team that their last priority is to win.

D

Diego ZV

Bought it in 2017, played for less than 10 hours and dropped it. Now I picked it up again and I'm almost on 50 hour mark lol. I think that this game was really designed to play with friends, solo queing is boring af. Not to mention frustrating due to trolls.

J

Jomark Anthony Ramos

^^ I agree with him it’s better with friends

J

Jon Beller

My community makes it fun :p

C

Chris Ganley

QQ

A

Austin Mccarthy

u played for 300 hours and got bored? im at 2000+ and now im getting slowly bored of it

P

Pato Strzelczyk

Same

A

Andrew Elmendorf

About to hit 1000 and still not bored

N

Neb Ben

I feel you, although I probably will return eventually. I just got bored and fustrated at the game I felt myself tilting in situations where I'd normally be really chill, that was a sure enough sign for me to take a break.

J

Josue Gonzalez

Same, game gets a little boring.

G

Grey Zell

According to research people who have depression and anxiety tend to use gaming as a mood regulator. Using this, I will assume that maybe you dont use it as a mood regulator anymore and maybe found something else more rewarding(?)

J

Junior Melvin Zelaya

I'm on the same boat....I've been playing Fortnite more cause its less toxic and the community is super friendly! Everyone has a good time....Overwatch has a lot of fixing to do and its super Toxic!!!! Makes the game not fun if all we do is fight with our team mates :-/

M

Malachi Ward

I will ALWAYS ❤ OW

A

Angel Rodriquez

I stop playing 3 seasons ago

A

Angel Rodriquez

Sr one point I had over 1000 hours per season with mercy

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

Yeah I only play when events are happening now. I'm so burnt out. Watching the OWL helps a little, gets me wanting to play again, but after a few hours of idiot after idiot, I'm like "thats enough for awhile". And the cycle continues.

K

Kai River

I'll always love it. it's just something i enjoy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom