Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone hate Razer so much? I love all my Razer stuff...

B

Ben D Basque III

Corsair FTW...

B

Brandon Cause

because its garbage. wasted my money twice on a keyboard and mouse that died within months. LED's stopped working. Left mouse button started acting up on its own. No thanks. Looks great when new. Doesnt last.

B

Briana Long

Its just overpriced for the quality. Same as alienware

A

Aaron Henry

I enjoy the stuff I have.

C

Chris Treubig

I'm with you. I've never had a real issue, but if you ask bestbuy I've had quite a few lol with their super lax warranty I've even brought back my keyboard and got it replaced just because it was dirty

C

Chris Treubig

All my friends have all Razer periphs as well and I think we've maybe had 4 things go bad over the years. Maybe it's luck. Price is irrelevant if you're smart. Buy all your periphs at bestbuy and get the warranty and you'll literally NEVER have to buy a replacement and you get the luxury of swapping stuff out for the cost of renewing the warranty if you want something different.

B

Bernard Hamlet

The Razer haters are more annoying than the fanboys, I swear some people just jump on the hate train because that's the going trend lol. My Deathadder Elite is sensational

N

Nick Mountains

Cuz corsair

R

Ross Hazzard

whats up with the shanty ass monitor, and the razor fan boying rn is craZy razor crap

A

Adib Farhan IV

Love the logo,hate the quality

D

Dustin Swain

Just got a Blackwidow Chroma v2, POS Logitec 740 broke

K

Koryx Law

U will know after a year using them

N

Niccoe Bacila

Been using my Blackwidow Chroma for more than 2yrs now so .....

Maybe they're just salty?

A

Andrew Cobb

Horde. Smells like shit

L

Luis Martinez

I love my razor products..bought mine used off craigslist and have never given me any problems. Had them for over a year now.

S

Shane Miner

I actually really enjoy my Razer Naga. But the Kraken Pro has got to be one of the most uncomfortable headsets. Extremely happy I swapped it out for a Cloud II.

K

Kenneth Mancilla

Expensive

А

Атанас Стоилов

Because its overpriced for what you get.

A

Andrew Leslie Whatford

The new razer for shaving face hair lol

H

Hunter Eiden

Ayy I just picked up a razer blackwidow chroma yesterday

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom