Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone hate Razer so much? I love all my Razer stuff...

Z

Zack Massif

Basically what others have stated shitty quality my razer Electra headphones lasted a month before all the padding started falling apart

R

Rolando Lozano

I have all razed stuff also don’t get the hate either but every company is going to have its fan boys and its haters I say if you personally like doesn’t matter what anyone else says

J

Jay Creaven

iv been using my lechesis since they was new out and its still going dam strong .. duno about there news stuff as i use a logitech g510s keyboard old i know but its just a board i love and meets all my needs

R

Raul Hernandez

Same.

J

Justin Marshall

Shit quality. Sure some people have razer stuff and have never had a issue but majority have, personally I had a set of hammerheads and the left speaker randomly stopped working and a blackwidow with keys that just stopped working

J

James Warmoth

Expensive short life span

J

James Warmoth

Logitech has never hurt me

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

Because wait a year after buying them. Then youll see why

L

Leo Rao

Its not that everyone hates razer. Most people like razer and use razer gear, you just have a small, but loud minority of “pcmr” elitist complainers and babies who got the unfortunate lemon or heard of their friend who got a lemon and proceeded to hate the entire company in general. Its sad they dont understand today’s quality control issues and that every company has them

D

Dave Michael

Black Widow is quality most mice and headsets are cheap stuff I and others have purchased and seen the "quality"

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

cause i want my pc looking professional not like something a 13 year old uses

E

Ethan Crouse

Ive had 2 razer mice take a shit on me in two years, as well as a keyboard. They're ass. I use corsair and steelseries now.

H

Hugh Bridgman-Dorr

The new razer phone is fucking lit

J

Javan Barela

I used to be a huge razer fan but they've gone to complete shit. You'll see when you go through your 3rd keyboard in 12 months.

B

Be Sayan

Price to performance ratio very bad

D

Daniel Alves

Looking good doesnt mean performing good. And Corsair, logitech etc looks and performs better imo.

I

Ian Daniel

been using this for almost a year 1/2 the only issue i had is the logo lighting on my naga. by the time i contacted razer support after almost 2 weeks they replace it with a new one.

K

Kyle Thatcher

Everyone hates razer because there are "better" alternatives for the price. Nothing directly wrong with the brand as a whole.

K

Kaiz Amari

Cheap item quality for 4x price

M

Michael Baxter

Hate their headsets love my naga still going strong with 12 side buttons.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom