Contact advertising [email protected]

Does everyone's GPU take 20 to 30 minutes to update or does my PC just hate me? This...

E

Elizabeth Kihara

Does everyone's GPU take 20 to 30 minutes to update or does my PC just hate me? This is after two failed attempts with GeForce Experience

**UPDATE**
So apparently the issue is caused by the Windows 10 Creator's Fall update. People are having problems ranging from SLI incompatibility, black screen after the update, GPU drivers failing to install, Windows failing to detect a GPU and various other errors.

Even after using DDU to uninstall and perform a clean install, the driver still doesn't install. If I find a solution, I will share it.

T

Thomas Patrick

Mine takes about 3-5 minutes on a slow day.

G

Gerald Simonga

2minutes tops. I personally download the setup from nvidia.com not the geforce experience crap.

R

Robert Steed

Geforce Experience never takes more than about 5 minutes for me.

J

Jacob Peters

Run the latest version of DDU, Display driver uninstaller.
Restart and try clean install

V

Vikrant Meradhwal

First close the programs which uses GPU if it doesn't work try installing. Using device manager properties display adopter update driver browse to the location of extracted files of driver usually in c/Nvidia

F

Frankie Morales

Uninstalling the updated driver first, then installing the most current driver was how I was able to correct this.

R

Richard Robert Kershaw

Get graphics guru. Use it to uninstall the drivers plus experience. Do it in safe mode. Once uninstalled do an admin install of the driver version you want.

J

Jonathan Wahlgren

well this happened after the new windows update for me.
I had to reinstall windows clean

D

Dustin Chamberlain

If you weren't rendering in the background with half a dozen other things going on perhaps you would have a chance at a reasonable update time lol.

C

Chen Zhung Choo

Hi,did u try using DDU uninstaller to clean up ur GPU driver first? If not,try it before instaliing the driver,it might help

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom