Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone hate Razer so much? I love all my Razer stuff...

J

Jonnathon Clayton

Why does everyone hate Razer so much? I love all my Razer stuff...

J

Jeremiah Casey

because they have lousy support so if you have a problem they pretty much will ruin your experience with them

M

Mike Myers

I love all my Razer stuff too

M

Mark Wintersmith

As do I.

N

Nathaniel Welch

I really like mine as well. Even went broke this week to get a new kb and mouse. Why would you need support for a kb or mouse really....

M

Mark Wintersmith

I've tried a few gaming mice and the DeathAdder is one of the best I have ever used.

M

Mike Myers

I have a death adder and an naga epic chroma for mmorpgs. The naga just doesn't feel right though no matter what I set the sensitivity to...maybe it's the weight?

J

Jonnathon Clayton

I just did a RMA on my Black widdow chroma, thats the v2 support sent as ther return (brand new not a refurb! how is there support bad again?

N

Nathaniel Welch

I play mmo s so I got a Naga. I had one from 2012 and nothing ever beat that thing. Dropped many times. Had a lamp fall on it and melt it yet it still works.

N

Nathaniel Welch

It still works even

C

Chris Bittola

People get a bandwagon complex. I've had more Logitech and Corsair hardware fail than Razer yet I still like both.

That's the world of consumer electronics made with near slave labor.

B

Brendan Chaplin

Personally any issues have been minor lol friends have had issues but their support has been just as good as others. Lol

J

Jordan Harris

Lame support and cheap quality

P

Paweł Piwowar

Personally, because of quality, an example is headphones is a piece of shit vs real headphones and external microphone. But this is for all gaming stuff mostly is a garbage and overpriced. But they have some good stuff. Personally, PC stuff I use is Asus ROG series, Logitech, A4tech, Corsair, ISK, AKG, Microsoft.

B

Brendan Chaplin

Mmm my tiamat headband broke and the main drivers are dead but work good as 7.1 still. I've got a$50 pair of SteelSeries which are probably my most disliked but there isn't anything wrong with them.. then there's the Logitech 433 I got free the other day so far I dunno if I like them lol but they seem great

L

Luke Bowmen

Crappy support over here in Australia poor quality control over priced for what they are and synapse with the constant updates

W

Wayne Brown

Owned numerous razer peripherals a naga 2014 the right click randomly stopped working and the matte finish wore off so quick the green led around the logo started showing through and my blackwidow te had two keys randomly stop working and the stabiliser clips on the space bar broke after minimal use... Just poor quality imo

C

Clement PanPan

Their headphones are really bad for their price point, can't wear them for long sessions without it hurting you... keyboards lacks support.... Only thing justifiable for their fame is their amazing gaming mouse for which I have had more than 10

P

Pich Raby

#Corsair

A

Asadel Khan

I need help.. razer gave me no asnwers...

Opened my keyboard naked and washed it.. and suddenly i cant find my screws.. not even one whole house.. anyone knows the size of it? Please

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom