Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone hate Razer so much? I love all my Razer stuff...

S

Shahil Prasad

Oof please teach me that colour scheme it's so nice

S

Stephen Steinlein

Love my Razer stuff!

D

Daniel Jahnke

Cuz for the most part it feels of cheap quality and razor cuts courners

D

Damian Perez

Liked only for the screen saver

K

Klint Eastwood

Expensive yes, but quality isn't cheap. I'm a quality over quantity guy myself.

L

Logan McCloud

If you like quality youd put more thought into that just "Razer". You go research the product and assess it's qualty not get shipped an rgb headset from china you gnome.

K

Klint Eastwood

Firstly Logan McCloud, may I suggest Grammarly, and possibly a field trip back to English class. I can barely understand you. Secondly, it's all made in China you dumbass. Razor has some very good quality control and makes a very good long lasting product. For example; I've been using a razer ouroboros for five years now and it's still going strong. They also make one of the best gaming laptops out right now for not a terrible price. I'm not here to argue; it's a matter of opinion as is most PC hardware.

D

Darren Koh

Razer are too dang expensive

K

Kevin Hevele

Cuz it's shit quality, my razer Naga broke after 1 month, and my steel series rival 300 have lasted me almost 1 year, and the rival was cheaper then razer -_-

B

Byron Faustino

Because they cant afford it like me

M

Mukul Kumar

I thought razor was only green, heh

S

Shane Lethbridge

I've had a black widow chroma for over two years and I've had my Naga for over two years. Both havent broken once. Never had any issue with them.

R

Ricky San

Whos looking for white bundle set?
This all brand new + razer leviathan speaker for sale for 500 bucks houston area PM me for more info

R

Ryan Bloch

quality or lack of

J

Joshua Daley

Because they are the Apple of gaming. Overpriced, and overrated. Their keyboards mostly use their own switches, which are God awful compared with cherry switches. Their mice have cheap plastic, and Piss poor click buttons. Generally, a pretty shit company.

M

Matthew Milby

i have a cheap ass abyssus razor mouse. I love it. 60 bucks had it for years and it is perfect. Simple...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom