Contact advertising [email protected]

tips for winston play? i always seem to over extend the battle charge and die...

B

Brando Fernandes

tips for winston play? i always seem to over extend the battle charge and die instantly so i tend to not pick monkey but i see he is used a lot in higher tier. wanna climb gotta adapt right? currently 2300~ rein/zen

N

Noman Saleem

You need good healers and a team that follows up on you for him to work. Its not easy to be effective with him without those things.

J

Jackson Humphrey

use his jump more for getting away instead of initiating, you just have to choose your positioning better and he becomes OP especially with good heals

C

Carlos Gonzalez

When you dive don’t bubble right away.

B

Brando Fernandes

fersure. where should i try to position? line of skirmish? enemy backlines? when should i drop bubbles? doesnt last nearly as long as reins shield plus cooldown so im never sure when to actually use it lol

M

Michael Trompert

I’m gonna follow this thread, same problems and want to expand my tanks

A

Aubrey Wilson

you don't have to get kills when you dive as Winston. keep that in mind. a lot of the time you just dive to cause a disruption or to create space for your team. only commit to a dive with the intent to kill if a team fight has been initiated or you have spotted someone out of position. as far as bubble timing it depends on who you're diving. if you're diving a zen, ana, or McCree bubble early to block zen's volley, ana's sleep, and McCree's flashbang. make sure to dance inside and out of your bubble. as far as positioning that depends on the enemies team comp. if they have a genji or tracer or divey heroes you might wanna stick with your backline more but if they don't then position yourself on high ground so you can drop down on targets and don't have to waste leap to engage. look up 1 Winston tip for every hero by KarQ on youtube as well, its a big help

C

Carlos Gonzalez

Also when shooting you wanna throw some mele as well it does more damage and helps you kill people faster. Since he really doesn’t out out a ton of damage

J

Josiah Dallago

watch XQC, scream WHATFACE climb

C

C Scott Geiger

B

Brando Fernandes

Thanks, doesnt seem too hard just gotta try to not be so aggressive with the jumps, try not to break LoS with your supports and irritate the shit out of mid the rest just kinda plays himself

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom