Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I play a very aggressive Winston but lately I’m trying to learn Zarya. Any tips?

R

Ross Vlad

I play a very aggressive Winston but lately I’m trying to learn Zarya. Any tips?

L

Leah Becvar

An aggressive winston can actually be good with a competent zarya!

My tips for zarya would be to wait until youre taking dmg to bubble yourself or a teammate, and try to bait the dmg from the enemy and use it against them.

S

Spencer Tinnin

When you're about to run out of ammo, press right click. Even if you only have 1 ammo left, it'll still perform the secondary fire.
That can give you a little extra burst of damage per clip.

J

Joshua Ashe

If you need a D VA. to join with that aggressive Winston let me know. I love playing with aggressive Winston’s and ones who call out who they are attacking so I can jump on them with the Winston.

शशांक पटेल

Well as a Zarya you have to be quite aggressive
I would recommend play with a friend who plays healer to pocket you so that you can charge grav quickly
Or convince someone in your team to do that
If you are diamond or above you should be able to get a cooperative team
but the way you phrased this post I don't think you are at those ranks

D

Dom Patterson

I'm an aggro rein main that converted to zarya

D

Dom Patterson

Get someone to pair with you and rotate who is in front with bubble. Stay charged. Don't grav without someone else to combo ults with unless whole team is super low or it's the difference in capping.

D

Dom Patterson

Find a good dps and a great support and triple q til you get it down. Then you'll be worshipped in solo q

E

Edward Morlan

Dont shoot your ult at genji

J

Joshua Ashe

Or D VA, I’m always

J

Joshua Ashe

Yum yum yum lol

J

Joshua Ashe

Get her out of mech first

B

Barry Leland

Look for the Dva. Free ult charge

B

Barry Leland

Don't bubble yourself or teammates to get energy above 60. Save it to save a teammate or yourself. At 60 or above, you're already doing a lot of dps.

J

Joshua Ashe

You mean look for the junk rat lol

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

Never ult in front of a DVA. Also don’t hold it all game. 3 player grab is the best, that way you can recharge your ult and rein’s shatter and stagger the enemy team

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

3 man grab works out well because you don’t always need a combo ult for that

M

Michael Stitt

Have good healers. The best Zarya dare the aggressive ones. If I have good enough healing I go balls to the wall melting everybody. Also only bubble yourself or others once they start taking fire. If you bubble too soon you won’t get charge.

R

Ryan MacClary

Your ally bubble should be used wisely, to save others mainly. DONT DIE! All the time spent getting charge is wasted. And don't get separated from your team, she loses alot of her kit without allies around

J

Joshua Ashe

I feel she can do her best with a crazy aggressive genii and rein. Throw a bubble on him and let him go swinging away with that big boy hammer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom