Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Okay I need tips for playing Winston and Lucio. I play them on ps4 but I don't know if...

J

Jessica Dempsey

Okay I need tips for playing Winston and Lucio. I play them on ps4 but I don't know if different button layouts are better or different sensitivities for them on PC. (I know it varies from person to person, but I want to try out different things to see)

Thanks in advance!

E

Evan Landry

For lucio I found that switching jump to right click really does make wall riding infinitely easier. I don’t know who came up with it first but it’s amazing.

G

Grant Wheeler

The most important thing about playing Winston is knowing when to jump in and jump out. I play him on a higher sensitivity

A

Alfredo Torre Alvarez

Tips for playing Lucio:

If it´s CTF or King of the Hill: Select Lucio

If it´s any other mode or you have Tanks on your team or flankers: You choose Mercy, Ana or Zenyatta.

J

Jayden Skorpion Johnston

Or if you have side buttons jump for both on one is good

M

Mike Baird

How-to Lucio... I'll see if I can get someone with some experience

E

Eric Grove

Use his magic to be annoying.

A

Aldo Salas

When you pounce in as winston melee RIGHT before you land to get an extra 30 damage which will also not slow you down or anything since the melee animation will be cancelled upon landing.

A

Aldo Salas

Also if pouncing on a mccree throw your shield up midair a bit before landing on them to not get stunned middair

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom