Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Tips for raising big tames? I've attempted 2 quetzels but they starve every time I get...

• Thread starter Mark Daniel Kenny-Haze
  • Start date
B

Brianna Herrera

New tribe

A

Aaron Urbanski

Fill up both the trough and the Dino as the Dino will eat out of the troughs first then go after the meat in its inventory

J

Juan Lopez

Then use spoiled meat to make narcotics

C

Collin Sidle

Put a stack of cheap kibble on the dino ur raising as a buffer if they run out of meat

B

Bryan West

We put stacks of dodo kibble in the dino for the long durations

R

Rasta Louis Faria

Find better players and use both

R

Rasta Louis Faria

And u can heal babies with a war pig

G

Grant Gillett

Always fill troughs and keep minimum 120 bag weight of cooked meat in quetzal.. If the troughs fail.. Stop feeding, some nuthead emptied em, or whatever.. 120 cooked meat is 9 hours buffer before starving, loss of health and stop maturing.. Then you have another 2-3 hours.

L

Lorin William Sharpless III

We raised a quetz on cooked only. Troughs are completely useless unless it can't hold much.

B

Bryan Holley

Find a new tribe.

W

William Miller

Use dodo kibble

S

Sheldon Carmichael McLaughlin

all cooked.meat my dude. dobt go half and half

W

William Miller

Put your cooked meat or raw meat and throw in a couple stacks of dodo kibble just in case you meat runs out. The kibble won't spoil for days and it will keep them alive for a couple hours after meat runs out

T

Travis Fortier

Full Dino’s and troughs with cooked meat

B

Bryan Holley

To be fair though, Quetzals take some serious work. They can be easily managed with a breeder or group of breeders that are on throughout all time periods of the day. But I recommend filling inventory & troughs with cooked meat and maybe even a 100 stack of dodo kibble in its inventory for insurance.

D

Derek Murphy

leave the meat in the dinos cooked

J

Jennifer Mark

Do not get off until the animal is out of baby stage. Make sure the inventory has kibble . I use dodo. And meat in the troughs.

R

Roberto Javier Lopez

Full inventory of cooked meat last 30 hrs good luck

J

Jeremy Scaife

If you raising stuff get them on a trough. If your raising a bunch of dinos close together they will eat out of the same one. Figure out which trough they are eating from. I like to time how long it takes for them too eat 2 full stacks. Multiply by how long your gonna be gone. Then double the amount of meat for spoilage. Unless I'm gonna be gone for a long time I don't cook meat. Raw lasts 12 hours and cooked lasts 30 (in trough) but tames eat twice as much cooked as raw. When raising you need to assume you need to fill troughs every 8 hours. And I think one of the biggest things is restacking meat. Pull meat and condense to full stacks.

I

Ivan Darce Jr.

All Cooked mean

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom