Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Tips for raising big tames? I've attempted 2 quetzels but they starve every time I get...

• Thread starter Mark Daniel Kenny-Haze
  • Start date
M

Mark Daniel Kenny-Haze

Tips for raising big tames? I've attempted 2 quetzels but they starve every time I get off the game. Most of my tribe mates are pretty much good for nothing, as i always end up saving their tames from starving in the middle of the night. Personally I like to keep the meat in the tames inventory, half cooked half raw. But my tribe mates bite my nuts off because it supposedly belongs in the trough. Thoughts?

R

Robert Catlin

you should probably find a tribe of people that know how to play tbh

L

Liam Dixon

Always keep some in the inventory as a trough can be eaten by all your tames so will empty quick if hungry tames are bought back

R

Richard Williams

You only put meat in troughs when the dino hits juv stage, it's better to use cooked meat then raw meat. You have 30 in it's inventory instead of 20 and the meat won't spoil as fast either. When raising a quetz and it's only dino it's better to use the inventory. You can put more and it won't take a chance on starving to death while offline or put it in inventory and troughs to be safe.

R

Robert Catlin

always try to fill the dinos invy of cooked meat full if your going to be offline also do the same with throughs all cooked meat if your not planing to be on im literally rasing 20+ gigs 10+rexs and wyvers and quetz this is what we do and have yet to lose any of them

J

Jaid Black

Use salt as well stacks in 5 and makes meat last longer

M

Majid Khan

Cook it all

K

Kristian Vergara

I always set up 2 troughs per area one full of cooked meat and the other full of berries. Also try to set up an area for raising baby dinos away from the rest where they the only ones that eat out of those troughs.

E

Esther Page

Don't leave them till they are juvie and have lots of troughs with cooked meat in them.

J

Juan Lopez

Fill both with cooked it will definitely save your ass make sure you keep a pig in the area as a just incase you log in and they bloody and starving

S

Shaun Westhead

You need a new tribe not tips by the sounds of it

D

Dana Zakowitz

We fill the tames inventory full of cooked meat and we usually do 4 troughs full of cooked meat as well. If you plan to be off for a long time, add a stack of dodo kibble just to be safe. Higher food value, lasts longer. :)

B

Brendin Nice

Toss some kibble into its inventory when you log off

D

Debbie Coneybeare

I always fill the Dino up with meat and then the troughs, raised a lot of queztals and only had one die and that was a (former) tribe mates fault.
Listen to what these people are saying and you'll get your Queztal :)

C

Charlie Bryan Brown

Cook meat when getting off.

M

Mark Wakey Taylor

4 or 5 troughs full of cooked meat should be good for a good few hour trust me I'm a doctor ;)

L

Lily Grace Dixon

If you're raising quetzes and leaving them overnight to sleep you probably do need to fill troughs as well as the dinos' inventories, simply because they probably won't be able to hold enough to get them through a whole night, but do be careful that you don't have too many of your adult dinos feeding from it too! I'd advise an inventory full of cooked meat and a few troughs filled for an overnight break, depending on how many you're raising and how long you want to sleep, add more troughs!

My best tip for raising the big stuff is leave them with way more meat/berries than you think they'll need. Good luck!

C

Chris Buczek

those fools. Definitely leave food in the tame. Some might spoil but raw meat is cheap and easy to get. Trough food storage is nice but u might as well keep them full for this reason especially

B

Buddy Williams

It's really not hard. Hand feed until juvenile filling the creature up to full as they get bigger carry weight, watch how often they eat if you gotta go afk, then do some basic math of eating intervals and spoil rates to give yourself an idea on how long you can leave, then just put on trough at juvenile. There is nothing difficult about it and you really shouldn't be having any issues unless your tribemates are sabotaging you.

A

Alexis McLeod

Cooked meat and cooked meat jerky, and preserving salts, all in its inventory. Cooked meat and jerky in your troughs. No matter how many meat runs you do it will all spoil after so long, so that's the best bet for a solo player.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom