Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there anywhere to rent Xbox servers or is the...

C

Chris Barber

Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there anywhere to rent Xbox servers or is the only way to get another Xbox to run a server ?

H

Hunter Pulos

you are going to be able to rent off on nintrado soon, but I don't honestly know if that update is out yet

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

U just give wc and there third party companys all ur cash and maby one day

N

Nia D Trosclair

U can pre order to rent a pc hosted server or buy a new xbox and host a dedi

J

Joshua Matz

best bet is to get another xbox

S

Stevo Blevins

Would you have to buy another copy of the game if you run off another Xbox?

J

John Humes

When will we be able to host our own server off pc threw the play anywhere?

P

Patrick Gleason

Nitrado released an app on the Xbox store where you can pre-order your PC-hosted server. You have to pay through the Xbox store. Or you can use a second Xbox. Do your research, because there are pros and cons to both. If you don't mind the monthly charge, then the rentable severs are a far superior choice, however, for a one time cost of buying an Xbox and possibly another copy of the game along with another Xbox live membership (only if you don't game share it), then the Xbox is a decent option. The main downfall to the Xbox as a server is, it was never meant to run such a big game as a server so there will be lag...lots of lag. I have been running a server on my Xbox for almost 2 years and I personally can't wait for the rentable server!

R

Rexan Adams-Cicconetti

The only way I know is buying a new Xbox and hosting it yourself

V

Virgil Armstrong

Lots of places online

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom